Shares/Stock Amazon share / Apple share

greenieS

Verified member
As between two football derby teams, so are these two companies. I had a discussion with a friend about whether to invest in a company between Amazon and Apple. He said he would choose Apple because it has billions in sales and a share in them could be very profitable.

I would choose Amazon instead because Amazon is based more on the area where you live / where it sells better and if you are part of a popular area, you can make good money and a daily profit only from here. From my point of view, Amazon has a bigger strategy than Apple.

But of course, everyone here has their own opinion. What do you think ? Would you invest in a stock in Amazon or Apple?

It is hard decision but let's say even you are a Mac OS user and you have international credit card so Apple Store is like PayPal limited to few numbers of countries you cannot purchase anything from their apple due to the country limitation unlike Amazon available to more countries but some buyer decisions is not to sell to specific countries isn't Amazon choices so I may vote for invest on stocks in Amazon.

Well, this is really puzzling because currently I'm reading Jobs, Steve's book, I hope I'll not be biased in my submission, oh well it's an opinion, I'll buy Apple straight up, I won't even think twice and my reason are as concrete as the chins wall, number one reason which is very obvious is Amazon business model can be copied and a lot of people can do it, there are a lot of e-commerce in the world and you can get anything you want online nowadays online without really ordering from Amazon, but if you look at Apple, there's no room for any competition, no company can come close to Apple when it comes to the sleek design and how elegant the Apple product is.

From these assessments you can tie this down to how their stocks and shares would perform in coming years and make your choice.