Business Ideas Am going To Start Making Tiktok Videos For My Business

D

Deleted member 13140

How many of you are on Tiktok
I am currently writing a script for my first brand video on Tiktok, I know it's probably stupid, but for an introvert it's definitely a way to make your first video, And the reason am going on Tiktok is because, the platform really went all in on the Digital Marketing Trend of 2022 Which is VIDEO

For years, video has been a strategic approach to contact customers on social media, and it's not going away anytime soon, I believe the only thing that can reduce the engagement on videos is VR(Virtual Reality) and it's not coming in hard anytime soon probably in the next 20years or so.

Brands can engage with their customers in new ways thanks to platforms like Tiktok and Instagram. "Show, don't tell," I always tell people, One thing is certain, Customers don't always read the captions, especially on social media.
I would know that, since I put out content on Instagram, Just say whatever you need to say, on Video

Video editing trends change all the time, so make sure your video crew stays up to date to stand out in a sea of material. Keep in mind that participation is essential. You want your customers to respond to your message by commenting, liking, and/or sharing it, not just viewing it.

E

eldavis

TikTok is indeed a good way to attract customers and also advertise your business, services and products. The major question you should ask yourself before you actually do anything would be if that is where you can find your target audience. It would be a waste to promote a product on TikTok is is ment for elderly people, you won't get much traffic cause TikTok is mostly filled with young persons. So whatever you are promoting make sure it's a product especially for young people or that would at least attract them.

D

Deleted member 28127

The reason behind the popularity of Tiktok is short video long means 30 seconds and you pass to another time it is not like Facebook or Instagram one that could stay 3 or 4 minutes long while the new generation hates everything long.

D

Deleted member 13140

The reason behind the popularity of Tiktok is short video long means 30 seconds and you pass to another time it is not like Facebook or Instagram one that could stay 3 or 4 minutes long while the new generation hates everything long.
Gen z. Lol am also apart of it and I love long form content.. so maybe am different 🙂🙂

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a positive one that you're planning for your business exposure in tik-tok. Tik-tok got high popularity this days, many users are simply using it to promote their business, and some are tik-tok influencers, simply using it to promote others business and products online. It got plenty userbase, meaning, you can simply make best use of tik-tok to gather customers provided that your business products is attractive to them, your videos should speak it all for what you're dealing also. I can't remember the last time I last login to my tik-tok account, it's been a while with tik-tok ever since I entered last. The reason is that, I don't have much to promote at tik-tok, I am not a big fan of playing around social media sites when I have nothing much to do with them all. When I have something to promote, I'll definitely move over to tiktok to promote it in order to seek viral attention for what I'm dealing online which I hope to be profitable for me.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Promoting or advertising your business on TiK ToK isn't a bad idea, will surely meet a lot of customers to patronize you over there because we have a large popularity of people nowadays in tik-tok, it all depends on the kind of account you have on TiK ToK, what I mean is how many followers you have in your account, and the type of business or product you wish to promote, always ready to help any guy, as you said I'm on tik tok though, will drop your username then I'll follow you up and also help you advertise and promote your business.

D

Deleted member 62875

Most of the people on tiktik are home earners so they have enough time frame for social media, if you are always on the network, you should get followers not only by liking or commenting but through posting reasonable post