Aloe Vera helps to Treat Health Problems

raaman

Valued Contributor
Aloe Vera is often used to treat health problems, such as colic, constipation, skin diseases, intestinal worms, and infections. In addition, aloe Vera is also commonly used as an ingredient in cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and a lot of food products.

The nutrients contained in aloe Vera include calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, sodium, zinc, folate, antioxidants, and vitamins A, B, C, and E. This aloe plant gel also contains several enzymes, and essential amino acids, which all help maintain a healthy skin.

Thanks to the content of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, the sap from aloe Vera can maintain the moisture and elasticity of the skin in a natural way. Thus, you can make use of this gel as a face mask too.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Aloe Vera is very good for both inner and outer body, the plant also have to be taken care. We have Aloe Vera plant in our home, however I am not using it since months, perhaps due to my own ignorance. Our garden used to have an area of one square meter for Aloe Vera, but now it has shrunk to one square foot due to lack of attention.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have heard that Aloe Vera is really good for your hair, too. I want to try using Aloe Vera Gel on my hair but I will be shaving my head sooner. I would like to know if it is okay to use Aloe Vera Gel on scalp after shaving your head or not. Some people might be allergic to Aloe Vera Gel and I think I would need to try it on a specific part of my scalp before applying it to the entire surface of my head.

Mika

VIP Contributor
My father is a patient with hypertension. He takes medication. However, despite taking medicines regularly, sometimes his blood pressure fluctuates and goes really high. Whenever that happens he immediately start earing aloe gel and the bloog pressure will come to his nermal level just in 20-30 minutes. he has even grown aloe in his back yard.

Barin

Aloe vera has a lot of benefits it helps in our health growth and also helps in making our face fresh and it also has different kinds of benefits as well that is why I do have it at home

Zina

Aloe vera is very good to have in the house because of all the benefits it has but it is kind of scarce in my area I don't know where I can get it

Drrooll

Aloe vera is very good to have it at home because it has a lot of benefits like making the skin glow and also for hair growth