Fascinating Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Aloe vera comes with a lot of health properties and medicinal capabilities. People have been using aloe vera medicinal values for thousands of years.

The best part is that aloe vera can be found in most parts of the regions in the world. Another thing is that aloe vera are easy to use. In this short post, I am going to highlight some of the vital health benefits of aloe vera

Heal Skin Ailments
Aloe vera comes with medicinal properties that can cure skin ailments. Aloe vera has a good amount of collagen which is very essential in reducing aging in humans. Applying aloe vera on your skin helps to reduce sun radiation that can cause a burnt on your skins.

Reduce Dandruff
Aloe vera contain some vital minerals that helps to improve the condition of the hair. Aloe Vera does this by improving the skin around the scalp. This helps to reduce the itchiness on the head as well as the dandruff.

Cure Acnes
Olivera has the capability to cure Acnes. If you are experiencing acne, you simply get some sticks of aloe vera, you cut them in order to squeeze out the gels and apply it to the affected areas. Do this regularly and you are going to get rid of a callus on your face.

Boost Immune System
Aloe vera comes with enough supply of zinc which is essential for boosting the immune system of the body.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment that goes against your post. I wonder where you got those myths that you posted which can mislead people. Aloe vera is a succulent plant that is used for burns on the skin. If you have a wound aloe vera is not the right treatment because it might even infect the wound. The function of aloe vera on the burn is to soothe the burned skin to lessen the pain. With the dandruff have you tried it yourself? Do you know that posting false information can put you in hot water? Anyway, that is silly to treat dandruff with aloe vera. My advice is for you to try it first before you share the idea. With the immune system you can say it is true if there is a conclusive study on that. Likewise with the acne on the skin the aloe vera has nothing to do with that. You can ask a dermatologist about it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Alexandoy I think it is very important to do your own personal research before you can make a conclusion on someone else post. You and I are not living in the same place so you can make conclusion based on your personal experience which is restricted to your own region.

You can simply ask question for further clarity instead of make a comment out of the limited knowledge you have about the topic. Everything I stated in the post has been tested across the world and they are real fact.

You can simply make use Google on your personal computer system to search for a product called forever living aloe vera. This product is made up of 98% of aloe vera. This aloe vera product does a lot of wonders in the body system. I am not an affiliate for this product. But I have used this product and I have attend various seminar about it.

Forever living aloe vera products has medicinal property to detoxify the body system of any harmful substance. I used aloe vera to fight acne when I was a teenager. It was a friend who introduced aloe vera to me when I was fighting acute acnes. Any it works effectively for me and the people around me.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Aloe vera is asucculent plant species of the genus Aloe. An evergreen perennial, it originates from the Arabian Peninsula but grows wild in tropical climates around the world and is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. The species is also used for decorative purposes and grows successfully indoors as a potted plant. It is found in many consumer products including skin lotion, cosmetics, or ointments for minor burns and sunburns.

There is little scientific evidence of the effectiveness or safety of Aloe vera extracts for either cosmetic or medicinal purposes. Studies finding positive evidence are frequently contradictory, while large reviews and meta-analyses show mixed results.
The leaves of the aloe vera plant have been used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.

The gel contains powerful antioxidants that can help soothe the skin and reduce inflammation.

Aloe vera is often recommended to treat sunburn because it has anti-inflammatory properties. Applying a small amount of aloe vera gel to the sunburned area of the skin may help relieve pain and swelling.

Aloe vera gel has been shown to speed up wound healing and prevent infection. When applied directly to a wound, aloe vera can help reduce inflammation, fight bacteria, and prevent scarring.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Aloe vera comes with a lot of health properties and medicinal capabilities. People have been using aloe vera medicinal values for thousands of years.

The best part is that aloe vera can be found in most parts of the regions in the world. Another thing is that aloe vera are easy to use. In this short post, I am going to highlight some of the vital health benefits of aloe vera

Heal Skin Ailments
Aloe vera comes with medicinal properties that can cure skin ailments. Aloe vera has a good amount of collagen which is very essential in reducing aging in humans. Applying aloe vera on your skin helps to reduce sun radiation that can cause a burnt on your skins.

Reduce Dandruff
Aloe vera contain some vital minerals that helps to improve the condition of the hair. Aloe Vera does this by improving the skin around the scalp. This helps to reduce the itchiness on the head as well as the dandruff.

Cure Acnes
Olivera has the capability to cure Acnes. If you are experiencing acne, you simply get some sticks of aloe vera, you cut them in order to squeeze out the gels and apply it to the affected areas. Do this regularly and you are going to get rid of a callus on your face.

Boost Immune System
Aloe vera comes with enough supply of zinc which is essential for boosting the immune system of the body.
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting and informative thread about Aloe Vera. It is true that Aloe Vera is becoming more and more popular around the world because of its health benefits. It is very much appreciated that you took the time to inform us about this wonderful plant. Hope that people will understand how helpful Aloe Vera is for our health and start using it so as to enjoy its health benefits.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The the aloe vera plant is one of the most neglected but rare plant in most areas of west Africa . this is because not everyone is aware of how incredible and useful this plan is to come but various health infections and skin inflammations . The aloe vera plant when the gel is squeezed could be used to combat various health issues in the human body . Heart disease could be killed by aloe vera and also the risk for somebody to develop any heart related sickness or disease could be reduced by the consumption of the aloe vera juice .

The the aloe vera juice could be used for growing second and full hair in our head or in any other part of our body . to have a smooth and youthful skin the aloe vera juice is best suitable for that purpose . Personally I use aloe vera juice to grow my hair , which a lot of people usually envy and will always ask me what is the secret and I will clearly tell them that it is as a result of the good use of the aloe vera plant . The aloe vera gel when extracted and mixed with any other sulphur containing homespice like ginger , garlic , and onions is best suitable for growing thicken and full hair