Airdrops; Do you really get crypto currencies?

Kennysplash

Verified member
We hear of her drops everywhere and almost any week with feelings to join an AirDrop to receive free cryptocurrency. And then we are promised that after some days or after a fixed period of time we will receive the cryptocurrencies we registered for in our wallets. They even calim to pays us if we refer people to join the airdrop. But is this really true?
I don't remember how many airdrops I've signed up for. It is so plenty, but at the end I get nothing. Before I always join and register for any airdrop link I could see, but not anymore. It seems most of not all, of these airdrops are fake. If you ever got lucky with airdrops how did you do it?

Naz

We hear of her drops everywhere and almost any week with feelings to join an AirDrop to receive free cryptocurrency. And then we are promised that after some days or after a fixed period of time we will receive the cryptocurrencies we registered for in our wallets. They even calim to pays us if we refer people to join the airdrop. But is this really true?
I don't remember how many airdrops I've signed up for. It is so plenty, but at the end I get nothing. Before I always join and register for any airdrop link I could see, but not anymore. It seems most of not all, of these airdrops are fake. If you ever got lucky with airdrops how did you do it?
According to my experience, Airdrops are just waste of time. They never give you real reward for your efforts. I have seen thousands of people who are wasting their time on social media in search of refferals. But they didn't get reward. I got reward of my working from one Airdrop. But it also became scam later. So now I don't trust on any Airdrop anymore.