Earn Money Advertising on your car

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a good way of making passive income if you have the car and time for this kind of money making. This money making entails getting in touch with advertising agency. Then they will have banners or stickers of advertisement on your car. You would then drive round town with these ads on your car maybe for some hours and get paid.

I was opportune to see someone do this for a living and from the looks of it I think it was lucrative because the man wasn’t doing bad. I think this can be a good passive income as you don’t need to do anything apart from just driving around time and let people gets to know about the advertised products or services.

What’s your thought on this?

Really? This is actually the first time I'm hearing of something like this. So driving around with advertisement stickers could be a job too? That is awesome, but I think this kind of work can only thrive in selected areas of developed countries. I can't even imagine anyone in my country doing it. Lol
Yeah it actually a good way of making passive money where it actually works. It is mostly in towns and cities that a lot of people can be found. You know business owners are always looking for ways to get a wider coverage for what they have to sell so anything to expose their business will be welcomed

Really? This is actually the first time I'm hearing of something like this. So driving around with advertisement stickers could be a job too? That is awesome, but I think this kind of work can only thrive in selected areas of developed countries. I can't even imagine anyone in my country doing it. Lol