Advantages of making money by yourself

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Making money has become one of the most real ways to be stable financially especially in a place like Nigeria. I am not trying to condemn people that are working as a salary earner but like one person once said, he quoted that workers are being legitimately scammed by their bosses because he believes that the owner of the business would have made more than the salary within twenty four hours so no matter how much you receive as a pay, you should know that the chief executive officer has made more. The advantages of having one’s work are:

1. You will get to make money everyday without having to wait to some certain date before you get paid, imagine someone that has a family to feed, it will be quite easier to take care of such bills compared to someone that needs to wait on some certain dates to collect payment.

2. As a self employed, there is greater chance of making it financially than someone that lives on wages, receiving money everyday will give you the opportunity to invest in some other businesses that can bring in more income for you. In no time, you will realize that you are turning into a millionaire.

Kingstone

Those two points are just the beauty of being self-employed. A larger percentage of people wants to be self-employed by all means. I am partially like that but the money made is too small to meet my ends meet. So I have to work offline too and for people. I believe with time I can enjoy my comfort at home and be my own boss forever. There is nothing compared to being your boss and making the decisions of your business online or offline. It is an understatement to say I am tired of 9-5 jobs. There is no gain in them.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There are lots of advantage of been financial independent, first you have a good degree of freedom of spending. But when we consider a country like mine in the area of been financially free or been self-employed is nothing but a sham, because the business environment is not friendly and hence it becomes very difficult to run a smooth business.

The are a lot of challenges one will face when you decide to be self-employed here, one major concern will be to get stable power supply, and even getting accessible roads to transport goods and services is another challenge. But overall having been self employed will bring about freedom.