Advantage of living a debt free life

Heartstrings

Personally I don't like indulging myself in debts,I do run far away from debt like a burning fire, why because I know what debt can cause and it cost some people alot. It is a personal choice every individual has right to decide on. And sometimes we need to get a loan or borrow some money from a friend or family members in order to pay some urgent bills or some important expenses.

I have come to realize there are people who see debt as fun,they feel they are free to borrow money and pay back later, actually there is nothing wrong in it,when. Needed but we shouldn't make it part of our life's plans,i have seen someone who starts avoiding a guy that helps him with some money when in needs and that's really bad.

When ever I am debt free,I do realize,I have no fear of paying back a debt anytime I happen to have some money with me,in the sense that most of my income are available for me to use and not paying back one debt or the other..
My mental health is also always at rest too,no necessary thinking or the desperation to work harder in order to pay off a debt. It also makes life easier for me,I can spend and save up anyhow I want it.

Add yours