AAFXtrading.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

JayTeeXI

Banned
Hi guys, recently retired from work and have some spare money that I want to invest. I don't want to invest them in bank deposit, I think it's too easy and unprofitable, so some of my friends suggest me to try trading. To be honest, I'm interested in trading, but I doubt about can I handle trading and profitability. If take all risks in count, what's may be more profitable, passive investing or trading? What's your opinion about AAFX as a brokerage? I read that it's friendly to beginners, so I see it as the broker to start with, but want to get more opinions, to make judged decision.

Victorial

Since you are talking about a broker, I think you are really talking about trading forex or crypto. I have not heard about that broker before though but I think it is a good one. Still, you have to make your research about the best brokers for forex or crypto depending on the one you want to do. If you can not handle the risk and the aches associated with trading, I believe you need to go for passive trading.

You can buy also!e coins and keep them while they generate passive income. And this is even the best time to buy coins as all the major altcoins are suffering from a dip. With that, you have hope that your money will rise inc day and yuoi will make your profits

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Select such an ECN broker that meets your trading requirements and allows you with high security of funding. Eurotrader is a regulated ECN broker that allow traders with high security of funding.