A Quick Review on Jumia Affiliate Program

OlaAdams

Good day guys and welcome to a very exciting and informative session where I will be sharing with you about the jumia affiliate program, what it is, how it works and how to get started, Without any further Ado let’s get stated.

What Jumia Affiliate Program?

If “Jumia” is new to you, it is an online shop that offers thousands of products for sale ranging from electronics to beauty products. Games & consoles, fashion items, laptops and latest phones are also available at their online store. The site runs a partner program through which anyone who helps in selling their products earn some commission.

How To Make Money Online from Jumia

To make money from Jumia Affiliate Program, you have to help Jumia in selling their products. You get paid if someone you refer to Jumia via your affiliate banner/link buys something at Jumia. If you refer one million customers to Jumia and none makes a purchase, Jumia won’t pay you a dime. So, you have to sell, sell and sell.
You can easily refer customers to Jumia by placing Jumia ad banners and text links on your blog or website. If you are using banners, ensure you choose banners according to your target audience and place them in clearly visible positions on your blog. If you are using textlinks to promote Jumia products, try to use short, descriptive texts that will attract clicks eg “Buy latest phones and tablets at Jumia here“.
You can write about their products in your blog posts and embed your affiliate links in the posts. If you have an existing blog post that is related to a product at Jumia, you can also add your link to such post. Be careful, don’t add links to unrelated posts or else, it might affect your ranking in Google search.
Keep driving traffic to your blog and always track your performance at the Jumia Affiliate program platform.
Once you reach your payment threshold, you can request for your earnings to be paid to your bank account.

so there you have it, simple way to begin your jorney into the Jumia Affiliate Program. Do feel free to share your thought in the comment section below.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Jumia affiliate is a long standing program though I’m yet to join them. I have tried Amazon and konga for now. Maybe I would have to join this one too and focus any two of the threethat are really worth my time. Affiliate marketing is a cool of making too on the internet

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The main problem with some of these affiliate programs like jumia is that their commission is very low. affiliate marketing platforms like clickbank really offers a very huge commission for any sales you make and this has really attracted a lot of people around the world to sign up and help them promote a lot of product and of course get paid.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is called jumia affiliate marketing. I know someone who's doing this successfully. Although, he confessed to me that it is hard because we all know humans are the hardest to convince but he was able to do it through his persistence and the help of his blog where he tried to review jumia products. And I am very sure its commission is high hence he would have stopped it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not good running affiliate of convincing people buying products online, but maybe I'll give it a chance when I've launched my blog in the later time. I know humans especially from my demographic is hard to convince, they're very headstrong when it comes to agreeing with you. That's why affiliate marketing business looks on the shamble for some people. But with time lots of them will be accustomed to buying things online, and being engaged around the internet, that's when it will be possible to convince many.

Mertayasa

Thank you sharing this information. But for me is really hard to work on affiliate program. We only can make money through affiliate program when we have good traffic source such as in you tube or face book. If we have huge amount of subscriber is very easy to get traffic and make our audience sign up or buy something to our affiliate link. But the problem is I don't have it, last year I try to build you tube channel and it's really difficult to get subscribers or just even viewers.
If you have good tricks to generate traffic kindly share it.​