Review Upwork, quick Review

OlaAdams

Upwork

• How it works: Upwork is essentially a meeting site where businesses and freelancers throughout the world can connect and collaborate on certain projects. Businesses hire freelancers for a variety of different services, including writing, web design, running SEO campaigns and pretty much any work that can be done on a computer.Basically digital products.
  • Highlights: Upwork takes a commission from 5% to 20%, but the more money you make, the less the commission is.
  • Drawbacks: Upwork has been so successful that there is a lot of competition on the website, and that can be a real drawback for people who are new to the site, says Sacha Darosa, owner of a digital marketing agency in Toronto called The Shirtless Web Guy.
  • "Before I started my business in web design, I created profiles on websites such as Upwork. In the beginning it was a struggle to attract any attention from buyers on those platforms because there's so much competition. And much of the competition was from overseas, which made it impossible for me to compete with others on price."
Let me know your thought on this, leave a message in the comment section below.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Upwork is one of the best freelancing websites on the internet. All you need to do is to learn a very good digital skill such as graphics design and animation and so many of them of your choice then you are definitely on your way to making enough money online. if you are a writer or a copywriter then making money on upwork is definitely for you because such skills is in high demand.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No one is disputing that upwork isn't legitimate. It is, just that to secure a working badge there requires one to have on demand skill. Going to upwork now as a writer, be it copywriter, it is hard to secure a seller's badge. Their are lots of upwork users who already occupy such seat, and upwork isn't searching more on writers but other demanding skills like programming, graphics design.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Uoworks is one of the best freelancing websites that we have. But it may be difficult or a battle ground for a new writer. This is because there is no soft landing for new writers. The competition is too stiff. They only recognize the old members hereby making it difficult to secure any work by a new comer. Besides, they dont really consider people from the third tier countries.

Mertayasa

This site is really good for freelancers. According to my research most of people earn more $100 in this site. In my opinions is quite difficult to start working in this site, because we need such as a special skills and great specifications of our laptop. Special skills I mean just like designer, programmer or writer.
I'm sure those kind of skill require great specifications of laptop or computer. So if you decide to work in this site you should prepare it first.​