R

rickrockon50

Star-clicks.com
With Star-Clicks you get the opportunity to earn money easily.
It is a Piece of Cake.
It is a legit, serious and paying website.
For each click a penny, but you may get paid more than $0.01 per ad. If you dedicate yourself to disclosure, you can make good money.
Withdraw to Paypal, Bank trasnsfer and more.
Enjoy!!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Star-clicks isn't a good website to earn money with. I can't encourage any one to see star-clicks as better opportunity making money online. Without the account upgrade which they force almost all their members to go into, isn't worth it. Without such, it will be hard to reach minimum withdrawal threshold in the site. Some even spend more than one year before reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold at star-clicks. And you're busy promoting such kind of site here, its a shame to star-clicks to behave this way.

Last edited:

Mellorando

Banned
There is a website called ojooo wad.com this website allows users to end by clicking on ads I will most likely recommend users of this website to focus on the banner ads because the pay more than other ads displayed on the websiteyou can withdraw your earnings on this website via PayPal, skrill, Bitcoin and more

R

rickrockon50

Star-clicks isn't a good website to earn money with. I can't encourage any one to see star-clicks as better opportunity making money online. Without the account upgrade which they force almost all their members to go into, isn't worth it. Without such, it will be hard to reach minimum withdrawal threshold in the site. Some even spend more than one year before reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold at star-clicks. And you're busy promoting such kind of site here, its a shame to star-clicks to behave this way.
If you had a shred of intelligence to figure out how the site works, you wouldn´t make that stupid comment. No doubt it´s the best site there is to make money. At trustpilot.com, star-clicks.com has a 4.8 quotation out of 13650 reviews. Obviously, you have to upgrade, but it´s really worth it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There is a website called ojooo wad.com this website allows users to end by clicking on ads I will most likely recommend users of this website to focus on the banner ads because the pay more than other ads displayed on the websiteyou can withdraw your earnings on this website via PayPal, skrill, Bitcoin and more
I've come across ojooo.com, but i don't know about was.com. its been long i visited ojoo.com, as at when i visited and created account on it. It was legit, so i don't know if they're still like that. The PTC site looks good, just that their pay rate is low but worth given time. One can still use their platform and build a website, buy domain and hosting too.

R

rickrockon50

I`ve tried, but it sucks. Star-clicks.com is by far the best site there is to make money. At trustpilot.com, star-clicks.com has a 4.8 quotation out of 13650 reviews. Obviously, you have to upgrade, but it´s really worth it.

Cringy

Star-clicks.com
With Star-Clicks you get the opportunity to earn money easily.
It is a Piece of Cake.
It is a legit, serious and paying website.
For each click a penny, but you may get paid more than $0.01 per ad. If you dedicate yourself to disclosure, you can make good money.
Withdraw to Paypal, Bank trasnsfer and more.
Enjoy!!
Star - clicks.com is not a good site to earn money online. Your only earning 1 cent per ad. That means to earn 1 dollar you have to watch 100 ads a day.