7 Top Ways To Make Money Online

Why would anyone want to make money online? Well, firstly you can work from anywhere in the world that you can get an internet connection. Secondly, you can create an incredible income even if you only have a few hours a day. So if you want freedom, flexibility and want to make money, read on…So, how do you actually make money online? Here are some of the most popular and proven ways to make money online, in no particular order:
Here are some of the most popular and proven ways to make money online, in no particular order:
1. Make money on eBay
2. Make money with blogs
3. Make money with Online Surveys
4. Affiliate Marketing
5. Google Adwords
6. Google Adsense
7. Your own website

Some of these methods require some internet knowledge, while some are suitable for a total beginner. Some will produce an immediate income while others may take months or more. For instance, blogs and surveys are ideal for the beginner, and surveys can produce immediate income. A blog is like an online journal. Surveys simply require you to share your opinion.

Your own web-site on the other hand requires some expertise and will usually produce income in the longer-term. However once your site does start making money for you, it's like having your own money-printing machine!

Google Adsense is where you enable adverts to show on your blog or website, and you get paid every time someone clicks on the ads. So, if your blog or website become popular, and you are getting thousands of visitors a week or a day, you can make a great income doing pretty much nothing! (You did the work previously setting up the blog or site and now you can reap the rewards).

Google Adwords is where you pay for your own advert that will appear down the right side of the page when people do a google search. For instance, let's say you are selling health products and need more customers. If you have your own website, however simple, you can create an advert that will appear on Google's search results when someone does a search for health products. You pay every time someone clicks on your advert. Let's say Google charge you 20 cents a click, and for every 30 people that click you get a sale of, say, $40. As long as you are in profit with the results, it can be well worth doing. However, I strongly recommend that you follow the experts with this method, else you could waste a lot of money.

Affiliate marketing can work well with Adwords. This is where you send buyers to other people's websites and get generous commission on any sales made. The sales are tracked by way of a coded link. You don't need to buy stock or send items to customers, the website owner does all that. This can be a superb way to make money once you understand it.

Selling on Ebay is another way to make money online quickly. You don't need to sell stuff from your loft, you can sell whatever you are most interested in - so, if you love sport, why not look into selling sports-related items. If you make jewelry, sell that. If you love dogs, sell dog-related items. Again, there are tricks of the trade that will make the difference between eBay success and failure.

My best advice is to do what I did to avoid wasting lots of time and money this way. Get started with the methods that make immediate cash and then progress into other methods if you want to earn more.

Some people make six figures A MONTH online, while others just want a few hundred a week. That's the great thing about making money online, you can build up to whatever income you want, and let's face it, there aren't many jobs that offer you that!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , All those ways you have mentioned may be a perfect ways most people are using to make money online , but personally I may not really consider them as my best opportunities to make money , only certain people have the interest to make money with them especially those people that engage in blogging.

Blogging won't really be my area of concentration now because I have another skill entirely I am interested to learn when the money is available.. and at the same time affiliate marketing is quite difficult for me and I may not likely be able to make money with affiliate marketing based on the fact that I may not have the natural ability to market a product for people to buy from me , I consider such as one of the most difficult tasks for me to do .

Your list is incomplete because there are also different ways people can make money ranging from trading on forex or cryptocurrency , freelancing most especially to those people that have a skill to offer . People can also make money by transcription of certain language to another and all other related things .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I really appreciate you for sharing your own idea or method of making money online. There are numerous ways people to make money online nowadays, since we are living in a modern world a lot of people come up with different ideas on how we can make money online even while staying at home.

Affiliate marketing
I totally agree with you that affiliate marketing is also one of the best waste a lot of people make their money online. That is advertising or promoting someone's else business or products then you get your commission in return anytime the customer purchase a particular product using your affiliate link.

Online survey
Completing or answering online surveys is also one of the top way people do make their money online. But talking about completing online survey, I myself finding difficult to make money through this means, because for me it is always stressful and difficult. Not really about this place, but the amount of tax you completed doesn't want the credit you get in return.

Cryptocurrency and forex
This is also one of the top best ways people do make their money online. But in this, you must invest what you can afford to lose.It's risky.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It does gladden me that people are coming with different ways of making money online these days. This has shown that internet is not only for chatting but huge amount of money can also be made using it.

There is need to give kudos to the writer of this post as well. Not only did he write the processes of making money online, he also made sure that he wrote all the processes involved in each of the processes he wrote.

However, there is need for people to know how money can be made online than knowing the processes of making money online. There may be many people that know the ways but they don't know how which makes them to make less or even nothing online. This is because there are steps to making money online.

There is need for perseverance while making money online. People need to endure all the hurdles that are likely to he faced. This may include not making enough or nothing in the first year of trying to making money online. We don't need to shiver or relent.

We need to be time manager. Online money deals with money. The rule is that the more you can spend, the more you will make. So we need to find some hours our if our time to dedicate for making money.

E

eldavis

I was expecting to see freelancing on your list. Freelancing is one of the best ways to make money online. What makes freelancing so unique is that you can also make use of these skills offline, outside the freelancing space. I have met alot of persons who use the skill they have offline and also online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The potentials on the Internet is very enormous and anyone who can definitely take it seriously will be making a lot of money is sitting at the comfort of his or her home.

If you really want to make money on the internet it is very important you choose one and focus on it very well before you venture into another. One of the reasons a lot of people do not make money on the internet is because they are very confused on the kind of Internet business to venture into and they lack concentration.

If you want to venture into affiliate marketing for example, it is very important your focus on it only and make money with it before you venture into another. The various ways of making money you have listed is quite a very lucrative if anyone can learn it very well.

Affiliate marketing for example is something that has really caught my attention over the years but I have not been able to concentrate very well on it because of various things I have been venturing into.

Having a website also another good venture because it can serve as a very good passive income method in the future for you if you can be able to succeed.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Even if I have to make money with them there are so many decisions I have to make concerning this ,so I will be able to know the best and the most suitable way of earning for me because I may not likely be able to make money by having a website since I don't really have a good understanding of writing.
Having a website is not really my area of interest now but possibly it might really help me in the future if I have the interest to do it.

Affiliate marketing is really good and from what I understand about affiliate marketing , it is something that can give you some money , but this will require me to have an expert that is ready to take me on affiliate marketing class , for me to learn and understand everything.

I will also like to learn a skill in the future to be a freelancer because based on what people are saying , they said it is among one of the most profitable way of earning from the internet. I don't really know much about Freelancing but from the little information I have gotten from this platform , I believe freelancing is something that should be tried out.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Making money online is now beginning to become the new normal even as a lot of people were not so sure about it in the past but I am happy that it is now the choice was so many people. There are so many things that you can be able to do online in order to make money .

1. Offering services . No matter the kind of thing that you think you are doing or you think you have which can be ranging from the ability to speak a language or having technical abilities like how to program or how to influence others like copy writing , you can be able to be paid for it online. You just have to be able to define yourself and create a valuable portfolio that showcase how good you are. You can be able to meet potential clients on social media or even freelance websites like Upwork .

2. Starting a blog . A lot of people usually complain how uneasy it is to monetize it from the beginning but definitely good things usually take time. Starting a blog and remaining committed to it has remained one of the best ways to make money online as you can be able to monetize it with so many things .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The act of making money online is very interesting especially if you have a website , an platform or possibly an app that is legit , flexible , easily accessible and more importantly highly paying . it is a nice thing that the internet have put into categorisation majority of ways that individuals like you and I , can monetize our time , energy , knowledge , and creativity including our internet resources in order to get paid a considerate and positive amount of money for performing small and big gigs online so as to get compensated or paid . Majority of individuals plan to make it big online , that is why they indulge in high paying gig websites and platforms like Amazon , upwork , Fiverr , and clickbank which allows its users and members to perform activities like affiliate marketing , freelancing , dropshipping , etc to get compensated and renumerated for their good works .

On the other hand some individuals love making extra cash online by working on small paying gig websites and platforms some of these individuals include students and college goers . These individuals indulge on paid to post websites and platforms , paid to watch websites and platforms , paid to click websites and platforms , and websites that pays its users for writing articles and reports etc .

blessingc

Making money online has been a great means of getting extra income in this computer age. Making money online has also been a means of getting pocket money for students and young people who have need the extra cash.

Making money online requires unique skills and brain work (smart calculation) to be successful in it.
People use skills like freelance writing to earn as much as $5 and above per article, they use their own ideals wrack their brains and come out with something unique and captivating.

Another way of making money online lately is couching. Using what you know to get what you want. If you are best in a particular area could be on the net or outside the net you could share that knowledge online with interested people in exchange for cash.

Still online cryptocurrency has been a great and awesome means of making money, you invest and get 10x what you invested, you can even be a trader of crypro and earn more.

Being an affiliate us another amazing way of making money online, promoting and recommending products on different platforms for money.

However there are many other means of making money online, you just have to be committed and do your best in hustle to make more money even as a bigginner

allison001

Verified member
This is a very useful post, the reason why I say so is that your thread title matches with your post, you have listed out 7 legit and top ways we can make money online.

So many people around the world are there no means of making money online.

Investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex is one of the top and best way millions of people around the world to make their money online even while staying at home using their smartphone or laptop to do that. This is a very good means of making money online because you can become a millionaire overnight, at the same time you can also lose all your funds overnight, so this simply means that this method of making money online requires skills and training from expert and as well apply risk management, that is why on crypto and forex traders are advised to invest what they can afford to lose.

A lot of forex traders to subscribe to a YouTube channel, telegram channel or WhatsApp group in order to get your analysis on signals on how to trade, but this doesn't guarantee profit all the time, that's why all traders must invest or trade wisely.

Horizum

Dropshipping is one easy way to earn money online. But it has to be excecuted correctly

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Why would anyone want to make money online? Well, firstly you can work from anywhere in the world that you can get an internet connection. Secondly, you can create an incredible income even if you only have a few hours a day. So if you want freedom, flexibility and want to make money, read on…So, how do you actually make money online? Here are some of the most popular and proven ways to make money online, in no particular order:
Here are some of the most popular and proven ways to make money online, in no particular order:
1. Make money on eBay
2. Make money with blogs
3. Make money with Online Surveys
4. Affiliate Marketing
5. Google Adwords
6. Google Adsense
7. Your own website

Some of these methods require some internet knowledge, while some are suitable for a total beginner. Some will produce an immediate income while others may take months or more. For instance, blogs and surveys are ideal for the beginner, and surveys can produce immediate income. A blog is like an online journal. Surveys simply require you to share your opinion.

Your own web-site on the other hand requires some expertise and will usually produce income in the longer-term. However once your site does start making money for you, it's like having your own money-printing machine!

Google Adsense is where you enable adverts to show on your blog or website, and you get paid every time someone clicks on the ads. So, if your blog or website become popular, and you are getting thousands of visitors a week or a day, you can make a great income doing pretty much nothing! (You did the work previously setting up the blog or site and now you can reap the rewards).

Google Adwords is where you pay for your own advert that will appear down the right side of the page when people do a google search. For instance, let's say you are selling health products and need more customers. If you have your own website, however simple, you can create an advert that will appear on Google's search results when someone does a search for health products. You pay every time someone clicks on your advert. Let's say Google charge you 20 cents a click, and for every 30 people that click you get a sale of, say, $40. As long as you are in profit with the results, it can be well worth doing. However, I strongly recommend that you follow the experts with this method, else you could waste a lot of money.

Affiliate marketing can work well with Adwords. This is where you send buyers to other people's websites and get generous commission on any sales made. The sales are tracked by way of a coded link. You don't need to buy stock or send items to customers, the website owner does all that. This can be a superb way to make money once you understand it.

Selling on Ebay is another way to make money online quickly. You don't need to sell stuff from your loft, you can sell whatever you are most interested in - so, if you love sport, why not look into selling sports-related items. If you make jewelry, sell that. If you love dogs, sell dog-related items. Again, there are tricks of the trade that will make the difference between eBay success and failure.

My best advice is to do what I did to avoid wasting lots of time and money this way. Get started with the methods that make immediate cash and then progress into other methods if you want to earn more.

Some people make six figures A MONTH online, while others just want a few hundred a week. That's the great thing about making money online, you can build up to whatever income you want, and let's face it, there aren't many jobs that offer you that!
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us about the 7 top ways to make money online. Your thread is very informative and helpful at the same time. I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your post. All ways are very profitable and legitimate as well.

So far I have tried affiliate marketing. I would recommend affiliate marketing to everyone, even to beginners because this type of business involves no risk at all since you sell and promote other people's products. Of course, it is important to have some basic knowledge in advance in order to be a successful affiliate marketer. First of all, you must have a good site where you will place your affiliate links. Then, you must have a ready audience, the people who will visit your site, click on your links and buy your products. Last but not least, you must choose the correct products for promotion. Your affiliate products must be interesting so as to make your audience buy them. In this way, you will earn your commission from the merchant.

Another earning method ,which is my favourite, is this wonderful platform, Trendri. I would also recommend Trendri to everyone who is interested in making some money online. Here you can make money easily and have a good time as well because you can meet people from different countries, make new friends and learn new things from the threads the members publish every day. I love Trendri!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With your blog, you don't need to worry about Google AdSense, you just have to build your traffic high, and create more of unique contents at least 30. Then request for AdSense monetization, their is high possibility of getting monetized with Google ads when you meet the expectations without falling prey of their terms and conditions. Apart from Google ads, you can also seek other AdSense monetization from Mediavine, Media.net, and others. You can also seek for popunder ads from arc.io, and others which you can get from Google search engine or being. I don't know how the AdWords works, I know about admob, which is monetization option for apps,you can build an app, and monetize it with the admob, earn as users click on the ads genuinely, without cheating. You can get banned from using admob, if you're clicking those ads with another devices, Google will definitely identify such wrong clicks, it is better to allow the clicks to come natural, you can promote it far, and allow clicks to come from the promotion you carried out from real humans and not bots. If you keep to Google rules, definitely you'll enjoy the benefits of using AdSense long time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I will try to answer one by one because I have used most of these methods to generate income.
Make money with blogs or make money with your website: Yes, you can make money from your blog or website. However, your blog or website does not generate money on its own. You will have to use Google adsense and promote affiliate products to make money. Therefore, you can not list google adsense and affiliate marketing as aa separate methods to make money. Well, you can do affiliate marketing even when you do not have your own blog or website but most affiliate networks want you to have your own website.
Google Adwords: I kind of laughed when I saw Google adwords listed as money-making method. Does the OP actually understand what Google Adword is and how it compares with Adsense? Adword is an advertising program from google for advertisers. In order to use this method, you need to have products and services to sell. If you do not have anything to sell how can you use adword and profit from adword campaigns?
You can earn from surveys provided you are based in tier one or tier two-country, if you are in tier 3 or tier 4, you have no chance.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The ways to make money online are very numerous and the one to choose will depend on the knowledge that you have around it. Now, there are absolutely different ways to make some money online, some are passive income while some are not passive. But it is always good to go for the ways to make money passively on the Internet.

The affiliate marketing is one of the ways to make cool cash online. The affiliate marketing is a division of the digital marketing. This implies that you will need the knowledge around the digital marketing before you could dip toes into it. It is quite simple to make money via this means. You don't need to buy any product or create a store to keep any product. All Will be done on the Internet. Once you set up an affiliate account with the company that you want to start promoting their products, then pick the products that you know about. It could be phones and phone accessories. The get the features of the phone that you want to Promote. For instance, if it's a Samsung A11 android phone, you will need to know all the features of the phone , the camera power, the battery life span etc. Some of the companies will save you the stress by providing you all these features.

Flow-er

This topic is viral on almost all the forums. The amount of money you Will make on the Internet is dependent on your level of knowledge. It will advise that we should try as much as possible to keep doing many things online. We will keep doing lots of things inorder to Increase our earnings. The amount of money which we make is commensurate to the number of skills that we have.

If you have the skills on cryptocurrency, it is a very good way to make money online. The cryptocurrency business is a very lucrative business that could make you rich overnight. However, if you are willing to go into cryptocurrency investment, you will need to understand the risks that are embedded. Majorly, the risk that is seen around cryptocurrency is the fluctuations. The level of fluctuations around this is very high and that makes it very risky venture. There are different ways to make money from cryptocurrency. It could be through the peer-to-peer transactions on crypto exchange. For instance, on Binance, you could do a peer-to-peer transactions to make a very good profit for yourself. You will just keep exchanging cryptocurrency for the fiat currency or vice versal.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Generating passive income through Internet is not an easy thing to do. I appreciate the fact that you did mention many things that can certainly help us to generate passive income, but the fact of the matter remains that there is no quick way to generate passive income really quickly until or unless you invest a good sum of money and I must warn that investing a huge sum of money is really risky in the online world. I also appreciate the fact that you mention Google Adword. Google Adword can be a really great way to advertise and market you website, but I must say that it is really expensive way because the money charged by Google is really high.

Secondly, using Google Adword does not guarantee sales all the time. having said that many people do not even click on adword on search Engine nowadays. I believe that combining many things together is the only greatest way to actually make good sum of money online. For example, you can sell products on Ebay and Amazon and make money. You can get involved with affiliate marketing and make money. You can participate in many paid surveys and make money online, too.