7 Great Books That Will do Wonders in Your Life Progressively

Jasz

VIP Contributor
7 Great books That Will do Wonders in Your Life Progressively

There have been times in your life when you wondered how you achieved or solved that difficult task. This is as a result of fused experiences , ideas from things seen or read. Creativity doesn't just come , you learn it. What you get into your brain is what you get out. So are you still wondering why you should read?

These books I will share with you have imparted so many and I have no doubt about yours , because it helped me too.
Now check out this list :

The Scripture (Bible)
This holy book has served as a guide for many for ages , you cannot do but study it.

The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
It will teach you to be a leader . To be a leader , you need to learn to be one.

The 7 Habits of Highly effective People
( A Powerful Lessons in Personal Change) by Stephen R. Covey
This book will help you to be disciplined , Successful, effective and Joyous.

How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
It's a great book that helps you understand us (Humans) . If you don't learn to understand humans ,how do you work with humans ?

As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
This book will help you with your internal dialogue . You should read it.

Start Solving Problems by Reno Omokiri
Read this book and get to solve numerous problems.

The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R Covey
You should learn to build trust between people and society as without trust , no positive growth.

End : You don't have to read every one of this at a time. The little you you read, understand and put to good use.

Calebe

To tell you the truth, you are right on point and the first book on your list is the most important of all time; My Bible is a leadership Bible by John C, Maxwell and he actually is blessed with wisdom and knowledge on leadership.
The seven habits of highly effective people is a theme that has been widely exploited by many writers, I have read something written by Ali Baba's Jack Ma, but I will love to try this author.
I am in Possession of How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie and a host of many other great write ups.
You have quite a good list here, keep it up!