50$-1500$ In a Month by doing nothing

zenideni

Edit: My first post was deleted I don't know why.(This is a review, not an investment recommendation. No one can influence your decisions.)

Hi everyone ! This is my 3rd method that I will share. It still works in the other methods I shared. As far as I have observed, people want to make money without investing. There is a problem here; If money is being made from somewhere without risk, you are probably the product. Of course, it doesn't apply to everything. There was a problem for a while on the current site that I will introduce to you, but it has been fixed. There was a meeting today and I was waiting for it.

The site works as follows; First, register from my link, so you can test the site with 50 dollars free money. If you do not register through my link, you will not receive 50 dollars.

Decode this From “Base64” site for the link ( I can’t share link ‘cause I don’t have 50 post): aHR0cHM6Ly9haS5tYXJrZXRpbmcvZW4vY2FtcGFpZ24vdTFrdzBjdWQ3NQ==

You have logged in to the site and registered as a member. That $ 50 is allocated to the advertising budget for various platforms by buying the site's robot. Then, within 48 hours, your Robot activates with your $50 budget and shows ads to the sites it has contracted with over that money. So he's using your money to show ads. If one of your ads makes a purchase, you get a commission from that fee. And this way you can earn a lot of money. The commissions given to you by shopping from contracted sites vary depending on the site. As a result of my research, I came to the conclusion that the site is safe. If it has an agreement with the sites given there, we can understand that it is already directly reliable. You can also review. My only request from you is to register through my reference link if you are going to use the site. In this way, you will receive $ 50 and you will support my review of the site.

You can deposit a minimum of 50 dollars on the site. But you can only withdraw $100. All of your money turns into advertising fees.

zenideni

I earn with a free 50 dollar coupon. Of course, the 50 dollar coupon given will be cut off and I will deposit money on the site then. I will share updates.
IMG_20211129_094640.jpg

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think this is possible any where gee! That huge amount is completely ridiculous, how would a site give that amount for free without much work or any work at all. Please, try to make your research effectively cos there are some sites out there promising heaven and Earth to entice you so they can reap you off. Imagine you as a business man, can you be giving that huge amount to random people just for free?

zenideni

I don't think this is possible any where gee! That huge amount is completely ridiculous, how would a site give that amount for free without much work or any work at all. Please, try to make your research effectively cos there are some sites out there promising heaven and Earth to entice you so they can reap you off. Imagine you as a business man, can you be giving that huge amount to random people just for free?
hi, I guess you are not reading my messages. I always say "free cheese is in a mousetrap". This site is not like that, don't worry. The $50 he gave you is entirely devoted to his advertising budget. In other words, it is actually a money given to you to try the site and see how much you can earn.I'm thinking of investing in the site soon.I have not encountered such a reliable passive income system in a long time. I suggest you do some research. I also understand your thoughts. You are right in what you say, but this system is not like that.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
It is rare to make such amount of money in a place like Nigeria. I am not saying that it is impossible to earn such money but I will like to see some proofs to serve as a way to make it look more legit. I have been on some websites like that thinking I will be able to make money on it for real but it turns out I was fooling myself because it did not earn me any income. If you want it to be more convincing then I will advise you to post some of the payment screenshots

zenideni

Your post is too good to believe and how is that possible $50 to $150 without doing nothing? Wow! then you are so rich now I guess well, maybe it only work for some people and not all every body. So why don't you tell us that you need referrals or can you show us your dashboard and you prove that you receive $150 by doing nothing?
Hello, thank you for your comment, even if it is sarcastic, I can imagine that some people may think so. I will post my own screenshots, but I did not claim to have earned this money. Because I haven't deposited any money on the site yet. If you've noticed, my goal is to research sites that provide passive income to people. I share the sites that I find reliable and have done a lot of research. I've seen a lot of people using this site, you can find their earnings and payment proofs by doing some research. Of course, you shouldn't trust anything completely, and I say this in every post. I even shared a post explaining the points to be considered, you can read it too. I understand your thoughts, I usually make comments like this when I see articles like this.

zenideni

It is rare to make such amount of money in a place like Nigeria. I am not saying that it is impossible to earn such money but I will like to see some proofs to serve as a way to make it look more legit. I have been on some websites like that thinking I will be able to make money on it for real but it turns out I was fooling myself because it did not earn me any income. If you want it to be more convincing then I will advise you to post some of the payment screenshots
I have not invested in this site yet. My goal is to provide people with sites that seem more reliable and well-structured compared to other sites.As I said, there is a lot of content related to this site.I'm not a person who can make a lot of money either, but if I had money I would consider it.If I had the money, I would invest in this site. Because the system works fine. In short, I research and I review and share these sites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Also, that $50 is taken back when the advertising budget runs out, leaving you with about $35. I think the minimum withdrawal amount is $100.
Well I will not believe it is possible for me to make money online up to a point of making between $100 every month without doing anything, most website that are claiming it is possible for you to make this in their platforms are scammers and are not always the truth, because at the end of the day you will not even be able to make a single penny and they may even be the one to scam you of your hard-earned money .when something is too good I am always afraid to engage myself because they are not likely to be true. All the ways you can make money online will require a lot of your work and dedication which is what you have to offer.

zenideni

Well I will not believe it is possible for me to make money online up to a point of making between $100 every month without doing anything, most website that are claiming it is possible for you to make this in their platforms are scammers and are not always the truth, because at the end of the day you will not even be able to make a single penny and they may even be the one to scam you of your hard-earned money .when something is too good I am always afraid to engage myself because they are not likely to be true. All the ways you can make money online will require a lot of your work and dedication which is what you have to offer.
Maybe you are right maybe not. Im still not sure but this system works fine for now. My goal is to gain market to people, I'm not only in this forum.Previously, we were earning even from unreliable sites. We used to deposit one day and get our profit the next day before the system exploded.At the moment, I am sharing the most reliable systems that I have seen here and that have been going on for a long time. I have not heard any complaints from those who use it, everyone looks after their money. Of course, there is no system that will last forever, maybe it will explode the next day, we don't know. I agree with you on this. Your approach is not wrong, you are completely right on some points..But most people don't want to make money by struggling.And I help those people with the most reliable sources.When I say most reliable, I mean to other sites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Maybe you are right maybe not. Im still not sure but this system works fine for now. My goal is to gain market to people, I'm not only in this forum.Previously, we were earning even from unreliable sites. We used to deposit one day and get our profit the next day before the system exploded.At the moment, I am sharing the most reliable systems that I have seen here and that have been going on for a long time. I have not heard any complaints from those who use it, everyone looks after their money. Of course, there is no system that will last forever, maybe it will explode the next day, we don't know. I agree with you on this. Your approach is not wrong, you are completely right on some points..But most people don't want to make money by struggling.And I help those people with the most reliable sources.When I say most reliable, I mean to other sites.
Well I understand, but generally we have to be very conscious whenever a website claim that we can make so much from their platform, you may be right on Though but sometimes most of these are not always the best .I believe the best way to make money online is to struggle because if you're thinking of making money in a short way without struggling then you are likely to be scam, the reason why I was saying that was because there are a lot of website I have come across in the past that were like this and some of them were not able to last for a long time and some will even ask you to deposit money that is why I advise that we really have to be careful when we have any encounter with such a website so we don't fell To Their trick.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Edit: My first post was deleted I don't know why.(This is a review, not an investment recommendation. No one can influence your decisions.)

Hi everyone ! This is my 3rd method that I will share. It still works in the other methods I shared. As far as I have observed, people want to make money without investing. There is a problem here; If money is being made from somewhere without risk, you are probably the product. Of course, it doesn't apply to everything. There was a problem for a while on the current site that I will introduce to you, but it has been fixed. There was a meeting today and I was waiting for it.

The site works as follows; First, register from my link, so you can test the site with 50 dollars free money. If you do not register through my link, you will not receive 50 dollars.

Decode this From “Base64” site for the link ( I can’t share link ‘cause I don’t have 50 post): aHR0cHM6Ly9haS5tYXJrZXRpbmcvZW4vY2FtcGFpZ24vdTFrdzBjdWQ3NQ==

You have logged in to the site and registered as a member. That $ 50 is allocated to the advertising budget for various platforms by buying the site's robot. Then, within 48 hours, your Robot activates with your $50 budget and shows ads to the sites it has contracted with over that money. So he's using your money to show ads. If one of your ads makes a purchase, you get a commission from that fee. And this way you can earn a lot of money. The commissions given to you by shopping from contracted sites vary depending on the site. As a result of my research, I came to the conclusion that the site is safe. If it has an agreement with the sites given there, we can understand that it is already directly reliable. You can also review. My only request from you is to register through my reference link if you are going to use the site. In this way, you will receive $ 50 and you will support my review of the site.

You can deposit a minimum of 50 dollars on the site. But you can only withdraw $100. All of your money turns into advertising fees.
Hi. Thank you for your informative post and the information. It is a very interesting site. Thanks again for sharing.

zenideni

how is that possible out of investing money
With a free $50 ad balance it's a bit of a challenge.When the money returns, the balance decreases and the profit remains in your account.Unfortunately, nothing can be achieved without investing money.But you can test the site with the ad budget.

zenideni

How is that working . in really i dont know how to get 50$
If you go to the bottom of the page in the link I gave, you will see a coupon there, if you register from that link, you will receive 50 dollars.The system also shows ads with the money you deposited extra. When products are purchased from the ads shown, you receive a commission for those products.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
With a free $50 ad balance it's a bit of a challenge.When the money returns, the balance decreases and the profit remains in your account.Unfortunately, nothing can be achieved without investing money.But you can test the site with the ad budget.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your post. Please be so kind and explain to us how it works. It seems to be very interesting. Thank you for sharing.