How to make money with $50

Jamoflondon

Verified member
If you have as low as fifty dollar, there are couple of things you could do with it in Oder to earn you more money, well I understand that such amount might seem like too much of money to risk in an online method, most especially for someone that is struggling with financial stability, but as they say that “No risk, No reward”. It simply means that everything in life is about taking to achieve, it is more effective when you are trying to make more income for yourself, even this big men you see with big cars had to invest some king of their money in order to get it back with profits.
There are some ideas one can actually make use of, to make more money such low amount, they are;

1. Betting
2. Freelance jobs

1. Betting: It is one way to earn a living in the sense that you can actually make good income from it because it is real, the way to go about this is to make sure you place your money on. A lower risk game, this will give you some level of assurance of winning.

2. Freelance Jobs: this is kind of certain to make your money back with some gains if you know the right way to go about it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I prefer to go for freelance option as there is a possibility of any consistent income once you have been established in the marketplace.

Betting is a game of luck and you have greater odds against you as a player. This makes it pretty much difficult for someone to make consistent income with bettings.

Betting is are designed to reward you for tiny fraction of the number of times you have been playing it.

On the other hand, there are some services you can render in the marketplace which doesn't take much of your time and your going to end good income.

Proofreading is one of those services that doesn't take much time to render especially where you are using software.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, even though $50 is not much of a money, but I think there are some business you'll be able to start with that amount especially in Nigeria, that's like 25k, but in the case of online business I don't think you don't need any cash to start except if you're promoting yourself with ads, the only thing you need is a skill. If you have a skill then you've solved half of the problem, the next thing is to just get a job, which can be easy or hard depending on your skill.

So, you can save your $50 and still get a job online, Good Luck.