Finance 5 tops ways you can easily fund your business idea

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Having a good business idea is very easy but the issue is having the right means of working it out. There are different ways by which you can start off that business with funding. Try these ways:

• Look for angels in your business field: you need to approach them with your ideas and ask them to help fund it
  • If it is a business that needs high capital you should get in touch with investors but be ready to sacrifice your profit a little bit
  • Have a launch where people can come to contribute for your business idea
  • Look at your savings and see if it will be enough to kick start it
  • If all else fails you can explore other funding alternatives like taking a loan
What’s your thought?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have raised vital ways of sourcing business ideas. The number one point however is however dicey. There are some people that have lost their vital ideas to some people that would disguise helpers. The very best way is to save, borrow from friends or go for the last resort of obtaining loans from the banks.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Getting several business ideas are very easy to come by.....But executing them is always the problem. You can have an idea to open a shop and start selling things but inorder to carryout this idea, you will need to consider how much have at hand to execute it. And also where is the place to start selling, a place you can get more customers. Etc....

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it is very important for anyone who wants to venture into any business to have a reliable source of income in order to fund and finance the business because if he doesn't the business may likely collapse due to capital insufficiency. There are many ways in which a prospective business owner can search for capital such as borrowing from Friends, you can borrow from banks but I always advise people who want to venture into new businesses never to borrow to start it. If the business has future then there may be investors who are ready to invest in your project.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
it is very important for anyone who wants to venture into any business to have a reliable source of income in order to fund and finance the business because if he doesn't the business may likely collapse due to capital insufficiency. There are many ways in which a prospective business owner can search for capital such as borrowing from Friends, you can borrow from banks but I always advise people who want to venture into new businesses never to borrow to start it. If the business has future then there may be investors who are ready to invest in your project.
I see sense here....I don't encourage people to borrow either. Borrowing money to start a business, doesn't always favour everyone. Sometimes when you borrow to run a business, to pay it back always wreck your business. That's why it's good to prepare financially before setting up a business, as you have said in your comments.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I see sense here....I don't encourage people to borrow either. Borrowing money to start a business, doesn't always favour everyone. Sometimes when you borrow to run a business, to pay it back always wreck your business. That's why it's good to prepare financially before setting up a business, as you have said in your comments.
yeah it is very important that people prepare financially and of course mentally before they venture into any business. There are people who borrow money to venture into businesses and the business may not really be successful and from there they plunge themselves into bad debts. I am not really against people who have established big businesses from borrowing but I am talking about startups.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm too shy when it comes to meeting people for assistance when it comes yo business. The best way to get it, is meeting your family especially your parents to assist you. If they have they'll immediately assist you. Remember when your business isn't in operation it won't be easy to find investors trying to invest in it for better ROI.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I'm too shy when it comes to meeting people for assistance when it comes yo business. The best way to get it, is meeting your family especially your parents to assist you. If they have they'll immediately assist you. Remember when your business isn't in operation it won't be easy to find investors trying to invest in it for better ROI.
People are not always turning up when it comes to asking for help especially financial aid. Unless you have friends who are willing to help you up. And it's rare this days to see such friends, most friends are just there for the rosy times. But as you said, parents can be of help, as they have no where to push you, especially if they are well to do.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
People are not always turning up when it comes to asking for help especially financial aid. Unless you have friends who are willing to help you up. And it's rare this days to see such friends, most friends are just there for the rosy times. But as you said, parents can be of help, as they have no where to push you, especially if they are well to do.
You're right dear, at this point in time, some friends aren't concerned about your welfare for life, they are simply happy when they're ahead of you. Only few friends will seize your shoe, and know where it is paining you, and help you out. The best people to help out is simply your parents, cos they can't push you out. Rather, they want your success, your success is theirs too.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You're right dear, at this point in time, some friends aren't concerned about your welfare for life, they are simply happy when they're ahead of you. Only few friends will seize your shoe, and know where it is paining you, and help you out. The best people to help out is simply your parents, cos they can't push you out. Rather, they want your success, your success is theirs too.
Well said bro....That's the reason why it's always good to help out too, when you are having so much, try to give people because you don't know when you are going to need their help. Though, it's not those that you do good to, that will pay you back. But if you are nice, definitely people will be nice to you. "What goes around, comes around"
Is that not the saying?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
yeah it is very important that people prepare financially and of course mentally before they venture into any business. There are people who borrow money to venture into businesses and the business may not really be successful and from there they plunge themselves into bad debts. I am not really against people who have established big businesses from borrowing but I am talking about startups.
Starting up a business, is not really easy though....but if anyone is thoughtful, they will know borrowing for starting up a business is a wrong ethic. Anyone with the ambition of having his/her own business should try and work for some times inorder to save up for his/her said business. While working you can do the estimation analysis of your business, then they can work towards it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I had a movie script with a film director backing me up I tried to find an angel investor. It was actually a script market that I attended where the producers would select the script they will produce. There were 14 of us that presented our story ideas but only 1 producer bought 1 script. It is not easy to find an angel investor unless maybe if you have recommendations to back you up.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Starting up a business, is not really easy though....but if anyone is thoughtful, they will know borrowing for starting up a business is a wrong ethic. Anyone with the ambition of having his/her own business should try and work for some times inorder to save up for his/her said business. While working you can do the estimation analysis of your business, then they can work towards it.
It is not advisable for anyone to borrow before venturing into any business because the business may go in the wrong direction and the borrower will go into bad debt. It is always good to save money and start a business and if anything goes wrong you will make sure that you're not going anybody and you are in control.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If nothing has worked for you, you can try crowd funding. Crowdfunding means raising capital for your business by asking people to contribute money. There are two types of crowdfunding, one, you are supposed to pay dividends, two you do not have to provide any incentives you collected from the funders.