Earn Money 3 tops ways to Plan for retirement as a freelancer

Augusta

VIP Contributor
If you are just making money online, it is pertinent you also make room for retirement. You might not be able to make money forever especially when your health start failing. So you need to start now to put things in place. You can do the following:

Savings:

You need to start saving some percentage of your income now. I will recommend fixed deposit account. So that you can have it for a longer period without having to withdraw it

Investment:

Please nothing is too small, you need to look for an investment you understand better like shares or cryptocurrency and start investing in it.

Buy assets

: You should look into buying marketable assets like landed property. This one appreciate as the year goes by. So you can depend on when the need arises.

What are your thoughts?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Investment is one of the best you can plan your retirement as a freelancer. one beautiful thing about freelancing is that you retire anytime you feel like because it is offline and no one controls you you are definitely your own boss. Saving is also go another way becoming a successful as a freelancer when you retire.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Investment is one of the best you can plan your retirement as a freelancer. one beautiful thing about freelancing is that you retire anytime you feel like because it is offline and no one controls you you are definitely your own boss. Saving is also go another way becoming a successful as a freelancer when you retire.
Yeah, one thing about freelancing is that you are on your own and getting it work like any how you want it. So retirement is in your hands, you make it happen whenever and however you want it. The most important thing is that you have put things in place for your retirement

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Having a plan for savings is imperative for a freelancer who has no pension plan. When I started working online in 2013 my plan was to save all my online earnings. Until now that is what I do although my savings are being used for some other purposes like buying gifts and some other unexpected expenses. At least I have extra money in my retirement.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Having a plan for savings is imperative for a freelancer who has no pension plan. When I started working online in 2013 my plan was to save all my online earnings. Until now that is what I do although my savings are being used for some other purposes like buying gifts and some other unexpected expenses. At least I have extra money in my retirement.
You are on track and I'm doing same no matter how little it is monthly I save from the little I get. Retirement plan is. Very important because we can't work forever so it is our savings we can rely on or make investment with it.the rule is work and save