5 Billion Sales payment proof - 5 Billion Sales is not Scam!

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Yes, 5 Billion Sales is not Scam! For those that read my review on 5 billion sales some time ago, you must have done your research concerning my critics a few days ago, but if not you are about to get the full gist. I just earned on this platform today, after Activating my account. These are the things you need to do now to start earning and stop wasting your data and time, surfing the net through Firefox, Kiwi Browser, Chrome, and Safari, everyday.

If you Activate your account today;
  • You will earn $1.60: approximately N800 daily for just Activating your account and using the Kiwi Browser or any other mentioned above as your primary Browser.
  • You get paid $100: approximately N70K per new sign up using your link (plus a yearly recurring $100 from that person for life).
  • You will earn $1.60: approximately N800 daily for just Activating your account and using the Kiwi Browser as your primary Browser.
  • You get paid $100: approximately N70K per new sign up using your link (plus a yearly recurring $100 from that person for life).
If you can't go through my previous post, you can register directly through this link, right now.

So I decided to send screenshots of my earnings from Saturday to this moment by just opening kiwi browser. I will also share another picture of one of those who tested the beta version.

Screenshot_20220313-231602.png Screenshot_20220313-231610.png IMG-20220312-WA0015.jpg

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yes, 5 Billion Sales is not Scam! For those that read my review on 5 billion sales some time ago, you must have done your research concerning my critics a few days ago, but if not you are about to get the full gist. I just earned on this platform today, after Activating my account. These are the things you need to do now to start earning and stop wasting your data and time, surfing the net through Firefox, Kiwi Browser, Chrome, and Safari, everyday.

If you Activate your account today;
  • You will earn $1.60: approximately N800 daily for just Activating your account and using the Kiwi Browser or any other mentioned above as your primary Browser.
  • You will earn $1.60: approximately N800 daily for just Activating your account and using the Kiwi Browser as your primary Browser.
If you can't go through my previous post, you can register directly through this link, right now.
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for letting us know about 5 Billion Sales. Nice to hear that this site is legit and that you just earned from it. It is really a great earning idea. To be honest, I have not heard about this site before. I think that I will search for it, explore its page and if everything is fine I will complete my registration. Hope that it will work for me as well. Thanks again for sharing this useful information about this earning site with us. It is highly appreciated. :)

SANIA

What is the minimum threshold limit for withdrawing the amount?
Can you please ask you upline member who has earned overrides to share the screenshot of withdrawl ?
I have worked with many sites before and got scammed a few times, or their withdrawl limit is too high.
So I try to gain all information before I can utilize my time on a platform.
It saves me much time and effort in the long run.

delimaD5

Now it's a scam,,, my account has been locked. I'm logged in with my google account but I'm required to enter a SECRET CODE, and I don't know where to get it.

Attachments

• 5BillionSale.png
    5BillionSale.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 1

Bagondwe7

My account has been locked too. I was told to enter my information and see if it matches what they have in the system. And when I did, I was told I does not match and I was blocked right away. Who does that? This site is a total Scam!

TheOnlineEarner

After two months of selling data and promoting the program, I "earned" over USD900 and was due to cash out at least USD150 on Aug 25th. I verified my ID and proof of residence. Then on trying to log in I was asked to enter a SECRET CODE which I had not set up and had not received .. and BAM ... locked out .... complete SCAM .. do not waste your time.

noorjan10

I joined 5BS in June 2022, I withdraw,$160 for selling ads commission after 30 days , I can see lots of reviews about account locked on this site.
The reason behind is that over 300 million fake accounts were created to cheat and to make money with sell data .
Their AI system tracked all fake accounts , people were asked to submit KYC but unfortunately they were failed to provide documentation for ownership of fake accounts.
Sadly 5B have to blocked all accounts to clean the system, they took some time to clean all their system , they kept Alive all accounts who bought guaranteed sales ads and I am one of them.
We provided all proofs of requested documents.
Now last month they are slowly starting sell data again people can only enter their basic information in option 1 and option 2-3 is still pending for browser extension.
Now slowly they are viewing all accounts with KYC and once it’s approve you will receive email for further instructions.

They have to face so many legal formalities to pay commission in Uk from financial conduct authorities, as it’s money Laundering issues and they don’t want to face this problem that’s why , if anyone wants to join , they can enter only personal details and some questions about their personal interest.

The system is not fully loaded yet for sell data , so you can try to register.

It’s my personal review on behalf on our all members who are advertising through 5B and we have a huge group of Facebook.

noorjan10

You can comment for any of your concerns and the latest updates about 5BS

Because of fake sell data accounts our all ads delivery faced problem but thank God it’s slowly going back on track.

Hopefully in January 2023 our GTS agency will start and new advertisers can buy ads through our agency.

If any of you face problem for joining for sell data that means the system is still not fully activated, that’s why we are also not promoting to our circle or community right now.
We are just waiting until the system is fully loaded and active to join new members.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I joined 5BS in June 2022, I withdraw,$160 for selling ads commission after 30 days , I can see lots of reviews about account locked on this site.
The reason behind is that over 300 million fake accounts were created to cheat and to make money with sell data .
Their AI system tracked all fake accounts , people were asked to submit KYC but unfortunately they were failed to provide documentation for ownership of fake accounts.
Sadly 5B have to blocked all accounts to clean the system, they took some time to clean all their system , they kept Alive all accounts who bought guaranteed sales ads and I am one of them.
We provided all proofs of requested documents.
Now last month they are slowly starting sell data again people can only enter their basic information in option 1 and option 2-3 is still pending for browser extension.
Now slowly they are viewing all accounts with KYC and once it’s approve you will receive email for further instructions.

They have to face so many legal formalities to pay commission in Uk from financial conduct authorities, as it’s money Laundering issues and they don’t want to face this problem that’s why , if anyone wants to join , they can enter only personal details and some questions about their personal interest.

The system is not fully loaded yet for sell data , so you can try to register.

It’s my personal review on behalf on our all members who are advertising through 5B and we have a huge group of Facebook.
Your thread is very interesting and thank you for providing this useful information about 5B. I am a member of 5B too. Unfortunately, they locked my account and I am so disappointed because I expected that this site would be a good earning source for me. I also recommended this site to many people who also got disappointed because their accounts were locked too. To be honest, I was thinking of closing my account but after reading your thread, I decided to wait a bit more to see if anything changes and get my account back. The truth is that this site is a big question mark for me. I am not sure if it is fake or not. Anyway, time will give me this answer sooner or later. :)