5 Best Freelancing platforms to Make Money

Jasz

VIP Contributor
A wonderful approach to get extra money is through freelancing. But it can be hard to know where to start and how to get started making money on the side. Here are five of the best freelance platforms for independent workers.

Fiverr: Fiverr offers tasks that range from writing articles and blog posts, to designing logos and banners, to creating websites and apps.

Guru: Guru is another service that offers a wide variety of projects and tasks, including copywriting, graphic design, marketing, content creation and more.

Elance: Elance is one of the largest freelance marketplaces in the world with over 6 million registered users. If you’re looking for something specific like social media optimization or web development, Elance has a large community of freelancers who can help you out.

Upwork: Upwork focuses primarily on B2B companies but does have a few gigs available for individuals as well. For example, Upwork offers virtual assistant gigs that allow you to hire someone remotely for basic tasks like scheduling meetings or sending emails on your behalf.

Thank you for this your useful post and I'm so glad to hear this. Yes, you are so right because there are so many ways to earn side income from the internet and of of the best ways is through working on freelancing websites. There are more freelancing websites to work withe and i think you have listed the popular ones.

I know fiverr and I'm working with them for a long time. I mean I started working with them ever since and is one of the best way to make money as a freelancer.. Although I'm not working on fiverr as a freelancer but I use to hire people to do some simple rask and other jobs for me. I can say I know much about how they work and how to hire people from fiverr but some of the people there don't work good so is up to you know whom your are commissioning.