Crypto 4 Main Facts about MinePlex, or Why You Need to Buy PLEX?

4 Main Facts about MinePlex, or Why You Need to Buy PLEX?

PLEX is a liquid token with a limited issue. Its important feature is the projected price that the user sees in Explorer for the week ahead. We are standing at the beginning of the third halving. This is a very good reason to purchase PLEX tokens right now, because:

1. Token mining shortage

Thanks to the developed algorithm, the issue of PLEX will decrease and the price will increase. PLEX is a means of payment within the MinePlex ecosystem, which is growing every month.

2. Relevance

Growth in the last 2 months:

✅2.5 times the cost of PLEX,
✅ +35% the number of MinePlex wallets,
✅ more than 137 thousand visitors to the MinePlex website.

"Mineplex is a project created by the community”, Alexander Mamasidikov, co-founder of MinePlex

3. Scaling

We continue to work on new products of the MinePlex ecosystem. They will be ready for release, in particular:

?Mineplex.Money is a native MinePlex payment system. It will allow you to pay for PLEX goods and services both inside the network and outside thanks to your own acquiring.

?Extended marketplace

?Mineplex Banking is a new generation mobile crypto bank with the ability to spend and buy PLEX tokens directly anywhere in the world.

4. Reliability

Over the past 2 months, MinePlex has appeared on the pages of the top media publications around the world: The USA, India, UAE, Asia, etc.

«MinePlex has rolled out a slew of digital banking features like sending, receiving, and spending cryptocurrency, commodity staking, traditional staking, and so on.»
International Bisness Times

(https://www.ibtimes.com/how-alexander-mamasidikovs-illustrious-career-led-mineplex-3319376?utm_source=ibtimes.com_internal&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=ibtimes.com_internal&utm_content=810856408&utm_term=307820&crst=1634621095&wrst=1634621094)«The neo-bank MinePlex has launched a number of tools that allow you to freely use cryptocurrency in any institution where payment terminals are installed. Thus, the company is effectively blurring the boundaries between traditional finance and the cryptocurrency world.»
Investing.com

(https://in.investing.com/analysis/how-coronavirus-pandemic-has-reshaped-digital-payments-200495673)«The unprecedented CrossFi Mineplex placed the feather of success in its cap by launching and operating the blockchain by indicating stability in its PLEX token during the hard hit days of the crypto market.»
Yahoo Finance

(https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mineplex-marks-first-anniversary-dubai-140000518.html)We are only at the beginning of our journey. We thank each MinePlex participant for their support and faith.

Join us!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am interested in this project, but I need a few more details about this. Is MinePlex a tradable token? Is it listed on the Coin Market Cap platform? How can I buy this token and how can I sell it? Is there any guarantee that this token will raise in value in the future?