3 ways you can easily make money

Heartstrings

There are many ways one can easily make money especially when you are in need of money at a particular time or when you need to satisfy your hunger.
1) You can easily make money by selling some old stuffs you do my need anymore for a little cash. For example,clothes, shoes,any gadgets you do not need and laying around. You will earn quick money from this.

2) You can also rent out your generator if you have one or iron,yes I have rent out an iron before when I was in serious need of money. And I used that money to get myself a drug, funny right.

3) If you are living in your personal house,you can make money by renting out the boys quarter if you have one,like to a bachelor, just Make sure it is someone that won't give you troubles,even though we know you have the right to send him packing out if he doesn't obey the rules of the house. You can easily make money by doing this.

Mastergp

Verified member
Making money has being everyone priority in the society, things are going from bad to worst, money making is not easy to handle especially when one is inexperience in making money he or she may fine it hard to fine his path in life.
Money making has being one of the challenging issues that we all do face. But they are ways we can early make money,

Blogging:
Blogging this days are placing become very lucrative because we post or present idea of picture graphic designs or text that contain important information about our day to day life.

Content creators, :
Some people make money by creating ideas they act idea in order to entertain other and as a result the earn their money online by acting videos of people acting comedy on social media web site.
Example of such site include : Instagram, YouTube, Facebook etc they all make their money.

Trade:
One could also engage in trade it could be buying and selling of product, most of it could be online methods

niche

Verified member
Investing money in bank deposits, mutual funds and shares which pay dividends regularly are some of the easiest ways to make money. Though some research may be required to get the best possible rates, and ensure that the company selected is reliable, will pay dividends, after the investment is done, the investor does not have do any work, the amount is usually credited to the bank account as promised in most cases.

Maria Javed

There are many ways to make money, and the best option for you will depend on your skills, interests, and resources. Here are a few ideas for easy ways to make money:

1. Sell items that you no longer need or use: Consider selling items that you no longer need or use on platforms such as eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace.
  2. Offer services: Consider offering services that you are good at, such as lawn care, pet sitting, or tutoring. You can advertise your services on social media or through word-of-mouth to find clients.
  3. Do odd jobs: Consider doing odd jobs for people in your community, such as cleaning, painting, or moving. You can advertise your services through social media or by posting flyers in your neighborhood.
  4. Participate in paid surveys or focus groups: There are many companies that will pay you to participate in paid surveys or focus groups. You can find these opportunities online through websites like Swagbucks or Survey Junkie

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Your ideas are very good indeed. I believe that we can make money easily if we follow these ideas. The best option for me is to sell things we do not need online. I think that we all have items at home that we do not need or use anymore, so why not sell them and make some money from them? Well, it is left to us to choose the way we find most convenient for us. In any case, thank you very much for your helpful ideas.