2 Ways to make your Business known

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Make use of the robot service:

The answering machine can be personalized with a promotional message about your company and your products. When you are busy with some other work, those who call will be greeted by a warm greeting and some information about what you offer.

2. Advertisements in restaurants:

Approach some restaurants, fast foods, and pizzerias, which agree to put on the tables of the place pleasant with your advertisement. Write them with the company name, contact information and other elements that you consider necessary. You can also invite other companies to share the cost of printing these ads.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your 2 ways of getting business known are really exciting and I think there are very simple too to use but the first one will need a bit of money to get the robot working unlike the second one which is somewhat free. I like the second one better though.
Others ways to get one business known can be advertising online on all social media like facebook, instagram, WhatsApp or even telegram. Even putting it on signature field on forums to advertise to be known. Offline line can be via electronic media like the radio, television, Bill boards etc, This is one way to get massive patronage

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The robot is one element that never fails to get noticed. There was a restaurant in Hongkong in the market place called Mongkok. The food server is a robot. During our last trip to Hongkong in 2017 my purpose was to see the robot so we would dine in that restaurant. Unfortunately we didn’t find it and we were in a hurry so we had to leave without seeing the robot food server. With the answering machine I used to make my own message – a short song about leaving a message. Maybe in this modern time you can make a rap of your spiel so the caller would leave a message. For sure that rapping message would be a hit with the callers.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most people use robot to work for them, because it never fails, another way to make your business known is advertising, you can use any means of advertising but for me I think social media is the best because many people will go online then see your advertisements, social media like Facebook Instagram WhatsApp or even telegram your help advertise your business and your business will be well-known.

Janiya

Yes these two ways are really good and beneficial if we follow and act on these two ways our business will be the well known business in this society but for this we have to work hard second we have to struggle a lot for this and the third thing is that we should maintain balance and equality among each other then it will be the best and easy way to make our business well known in the developed society because every business developed until or unless equality and balance is maintained among each other otherwise the business always go to the downside where equality and and balance is not maintain among each other.
Advertisement is the best way to promote the business in the developed society cycling Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitter these all are the sources for advertising our products and items whatever the business we are doing related to.
As we all know that right now social media is a great platform where we can make our business grown nowadays due to the pandemic addition everyone is using online method for shopping and for purchasing each and everything they even deal about the big things related to cars bikes and even mobiles as well
So just because of the social media we are grown in this world and this is also the best source of growing our business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyone has the method he or she choose to run a business. We all have our own preference when it matters to marketing or promoting our business. I use social media to attract people into my gaming business. I post any enticing CD game and expect those addicted gamers to come in and have some fun.

PICKFORD

Verified member
you can make a business known in so many ways which is pushing in the online platform and that is the fastest way you can make your money. you're making money by advertising your products or whatever business you're doing. like advertise your business in Twitter you can drive traffic they you can also drive traffic in YouTube channels Instagram Facebook telegram etc.

Samuel72

Verified member
You made a point about advertising in restaurant by printing out hard copies which can be displayed on the desk. I think people no longer do that anymore especially since the Corona virus outbreak. Advertising is now based online using different social media platforms, website's and forum's. Advertising online is a good way of publicizing a business it helps with patronage and makes the business renowned too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nice advertising strategy. Couple with what you said, you can also advertise your business using social media. Using this will also save you some money and time. There are various platforms that you can make use of while suikg social media platforms. There are Facebook and the likes which can be used to market your business.

Mellorando

Banned
Using robot is a nice one but also capital-intensive in nature I will best suggest the use of social Media platform because it is easy social Media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, telegram, or even YouTube serve as a sure means of making your business known to people all around the world.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
1. Make use of the robot service:

The answering machine can be personalized with a promotional message about your company and your products. When you are busy with some other work, those who call will be greeted by a warm greeting and some information about what you offer.

2. Advertisements in restaurants:

Approach some restaurants, fast foods, and pizzerias, which agree to put on the tables of the place pleasant with your advertisement. Write them with the company name, contact information and other elements that you consider necessary. You can also invite other companies to share the cost of printing these ads.
Another thing you can do to make your business known is through social netwirk that is; like face book,tweeter or whatsapp. On Facebook you can advertise your business their by make it known to people .
You can also use street to street advertisement. You will employ those people that use to do play and dance advertisement and as they are dancing they will be given out th3 flyers to the people on the road. This can also help.