2 Ways to make extra Income

raaman

Valued Contributor
2 Ways to make extra Income.

So, here are two initiatives for you to earn extra money in your free time:

1. Walk pets: There are lots of people who require support with the care of their pets, particularly during the week when they cannot take care of them due to their tight schedules. It is recommended to be formal, even put a Facebook page where the interested parties can verify that you are a trained person in pet care.

2. Offer advice: If you already have some professional experience in a particular field, you can offer advice in your community like lawyers, accountants, etc. You can even use graphic design works as practice. This will allow you to earn some extra money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have no interesting in walking pets. I spent a lot of money and many years to complete my university education, therefore, I will avoid jobs like walking pets. However, even if I wanted to do this job, I do not think I will get this job as jobs like these are scarce. I would like to ask one simple question, are pet walking jobs easily available in your town? I think this kind of jobs are only available in Europe and America and not 8n developing countries.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are different ways to make extra income. it's to find them out and go for the ones that will be useful to you Yes walking pets isbt a bad idea. Sure, There are lots of people who want care of their pets, it's to find them out and negotiate your service with them

Another is to counsel others or run other counseling services, you can offer advice anywhere as an expert to make money. Some people are always in need of experts advice.

niche

Verified member
Pet walking and other jobs of taking care of pets are are available mainly in large cities where people are having a high income and less free time. Handling pets especially dogs is risky, since the dog may bite , the job is not related to education. Some people do not like dogs or do not want to take the risk of getting a dog bite. If proper care of the pet is not taken the pet will die or fall sick and the pet handler will be held responsible.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are different ways to make extra income. it's to find them out and go for the ones that will be useful to you Yes walking pets isbt a bad idea. Sure, There are lots of people who want care of their pets, it's to find them out and negotiate your service with them

Another is to counsel others or run other counseling services, you can offer advice anywhere as an expert to make money. Some people are always in need of experts advice.

There are a few problem with both of these methods of generating income. Walking pets could be really great way of making money. There are many people who tend to be busy and they may not have enough time to walk their pets around. This is why they may hire people for that. However, such kind of opportunities are not available in my country at all.

Many people in here do not own pets. Moreover, even if they own pets, they already have a servant at home who may do this job for them. Moreover, it will take a really long time to get along with the other's pet. So, these are some of the main problems associated with this career.

As far as offering advice is concerned, there are many websites that offer you the opportunity to make money by offering advice. However, you must be an expert in a field. You just cannot offer advice in case if you are not an expert. In such kind of cases, you must hold a degree or some kind of genuine certificate that proves that you are really what you claim to be. So, these are some of the problems associated with these professions.

freelancermaria

Making money from walking pets is not feasible in our country. Pet owners prefer to walk their pets themselves, which is more practical than employing someone to do it for them. Furthermore, I live in a tier-3 country, where living is more challenging. I suppose it is only popular in Western countries like the United States, the United Kingdom, and so on. However, if it becomes available here, I will seize the opportunity because I like pets!