2 Ways to make extra Income

raaman

Valued Contributor
2 Ways to earn extra Income.

1. Sell on the internet: Use some online platform that operates as a virtual store and get articles that are of interest to people or check things you no longer require and try to sell it online. You will be surprised to know that many people have made a good deal with this.

2. Help with homework on the internet: There are applications to earn extra money in free time with which you are assigned simple tasks that you must perform, for example, be an undercover buyer to evaluate the sales process that develops a brand or respond to marketing questionnaires. As you can see, these tasks are easy to carry out, just be formal and take them.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have seen tasks where you help students with their home work and get paid in cash. However, I am not sure if you can actually get hired for this kind if tasks. Since the job seems easy, I am pretty sure, it is highly competitive as well. By the way, I sell products and services online to make money. I sell professional services through Upwork, and merch through Etsy, Redbubbke and Amazon. I also sell merch and digital products through my blog. I also make money from my blog.

Shaf

Verified member
Most of the simple jobs like these have stuff competition, or are very hard to even know about. For example, paid to post is a great way to make money, but you won't find it if you look up ways to make money online.

The best way to find such gigs is to join other forums online where people like you have seen and experienced these gigs.
Long term, anyone working online should seek to improve on a high paying skill though.