2 Tips to Fall Asleep easily.

raaman

Valued Contributor
2 Tips to fall asleep easily.

A good rest brings many health benefits with it. During the hours of sleep, we allow our organs to regenerate, rest, breathe and recharge.

One of the current problems associated with stress and anxiety is the lack of sleep, after which people suffer from insomnia. Thanks to the innumerable amount of visual stimuli that we receive daily, our mind needs to rest with a good day's sleep. Below, you will find two interesting tips so that you can sleep the recommended six hours a day:

1. Use the bed only for sleeping:

When the bed becomes an additional space to work or eat, it loses the essence of rest that it should provide. Let's reprogram the mind to understand that once you're in bed the goal is relaxation and rest.

2. Stop working at least an hour before bed:

The current rhythm of life makes it practically impossible for us to leave work at the office. When we take our work, home, it's easy to make the mistake of working just until bedtime. Disconnect from the computer or your work at least an hour before going to bed and begin to notice the difference that this small change will bring to your routine.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The act of sleeping is very important to human survival and health . And the sleeping at night times is very important than sleeping on the daytime . Our brain and mental faculties change to function way more better the next day if we use our night time to rest and to rejuvenate and revigour our brain and other mental faculties . But today A lot of people find it hard to sleep , this is sometimes caused as a result of some common factors they fail to see that is hindering their ability to sleep properly at night .

Health analysts and physicians have always tell their patients who are suffering from sleeping disorders not to exercise at night . Because exercising at night and working our body tissues and tendons other than putting it to rest . To sleep properly it is advised not to exercise at night but rather in the morning or the following day . Another way to enable your ability to sleep at night effectively is to drink water after dinner . Our digestive system tends to be restless as a result of lack of water to aid the silent and effective digestive process . So it is advisable to drink enough water at night so as to make our digestive system and mental faculties more comfortable .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
These are very good tips to being better at sleeping. Lack of sleep is a problem that so many people face in this era. I guess the changes in lifestyles is a huge contributor to this. People are busier and are more glued to their phones and devices.

It takes so much mind training to be able to discipline yourself so as to sleep on the right time. So it all starts with training yourself on keeping off phones and other gadgets during the sleep time. The light that comes from them makes it so hard to fall asleep. Plus what you are doing in them like browsing through social media could be keeping you awake.

I love the idea of making the bed strictly for sleeping alone and not for eating, using the phone or working. That way, your brain knows that you only go there to sleep. That way, it stays discipline when you are in bed.

Personally, I have found a way to fall asleep faster. I usually just watch a good comedy series. I know it involves using my phone but I just usually fall asleep after a while of watching such comedies. If this works for you too, then do it by all means.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Being unable to fall asleep is called insomnia. Insomnia is a really big problem for many people. Some people are simply not able to sleep at night and this could be for various reasons. I think the best way to deal with this issue is to understand why you are not able to fall asleep. Some people are simply not able to fall asleep because they have a messed up schedule. However, with the passage of time, it becomes a habit that then transforms into insomnia. The problem could get worst and people might need to take pills in order to fall asleep.

Insomnia could be caused by many different reasons. Some depressed people also have a much harder time falling asleep. In such kind of cases, it is much better to talk to your doctor and discuss this issue with him. Apart from all this, you could also meditate because meditation could help you a lot when it comes to falling asleep. You must also try to go to bed at an early time. If you try to sleep early, then you will also fall asleep much earlier and I think that this is a great way to deal with this problem.

blessingc

Some people have no problem falling asleep. However, many others have severe difficulty falling and staying asleep through the night.

The temperature of the room you are sleeping matters alot, if it is too got or warm it can distrup your sleep. Taking a warm bath or shower can help speed up the body’s temperature changes. As your body cools down afterward, this can send a signal to your brain to go to sleep.

Yoga encourages the practice of breathing patterns and body movements that release stress and tension accumulated in your body. Yoga, meditation, and mindfulness are tools to calm the mind and relax the body. Moreover, they’ve all been shown to improve sleep.

Assuming a comfortable position and relaxing your whole body can help you sleep faster. A noisy environment can make it difficult to quickly achieve restful sleep. In addition to reducing any unnecessary or bothersome sounds, you may find that listening to soothing music helps you relax and block out the noisy sounds.

Having caffeine, alcohol, nicotine or a big meal too close to bedtime can stop you falling asleep and prevent deep sleep. Try to avoid them before bed and see if things improve. If you're lying awake unable to sleep, do no not try to force it. If you're tired and enjoying the feeling of resting, then sleep may naturally take over.

Oceans

These days a lot of people seemingly fall asleep out of tiredness and fatigue; and they barely even feel reinvigorated when they wake up. Some even resort to sleep inducing drug or alcohol to sleep due to issues affecting there peace of mind. All these poses a great risk at the long run. I for one think that routine exercise like yoga will help relax your mind and nerve. Then also less of carbs and more of veggies and water at night. Plus a soothing good ol' music sure does the trick.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Trying to sleep is something that a lot of people usually have problems with . This could be as a result of tiredness or as a result of some underlying diseases but there are some things to do today which is going to ensure that you are going to fall asleep faster and sleep more better .

First of all it is important that you should try to sleep in a very comfortable environment as possible . This is going to include taking your bath like 30 minutes before time and combing your hair . The environment in which we want to sleep should be very quiet as well as the pair should be well-dressed and free from g and dust .

It is also important that you should be at the right state of mind and body and you should try to leave anything that is disturbing you so that you can be able to sleep well. There are some people who have said that blinking your eyes severally when you are lying down on the mattress is something that can be able to improve how well and how quick you sleep .

Finally it is important that you should avoid using your bed for other things like reading and writing.