2 reasons why you keep falling as victim to scamming websites.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I totally believe that majority of you in this forum will totally agree to the fact that one of the main reason why majority of people are no longer making money online is as a result of the fear of being a victim or subject to online scammers and fraudsters who create an own fraudulent and scamming websites and platforms with the sole aim and objective to scam individuals like you and I that have the full potential and motivation to actually make money online the legit and right way . Despite this a lot of people today still make money online but yet end up falling as victims and subject to be scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms created and owned by scammers and fraudsters .

This could be as a result of the two reasons which is the fact that you being an online Hustler do not make any feasibility research or study about a particular website or platform that he or she actually want to make money online on , The importance and benefits of making a research on a particular platform or website that you intend to make money on his inexhaustibly mentioned but for one reason it will save you a whole lot of trouble and regret . Secondly it could be as a result of your desperateness to make money . Yes that is actually very true majority of people are so desperate to the fact that they want to make money by any means and by all means because of this they jump on any website that they come across in the internet which is absolutely very wrong and unadvisable .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Personally, I know one reason that people fall a victim to scam site is lack of contentment. People are just greedy for awoof money according to my people. Because there are money making sites that you get to and read how the site works and you would quickly know that it is just a scam. But I don't know how someone choose to believe some things it seems they allow desperation to becloud their sense of reasoning.

I was going through a site the other day and I saw ad that says get free bt. here. it is totally free and I'm thought it was a faucet that yh iu can get free BTC from as it is a uxusl thing. but it only that the reward per hour was a lot higher than others. So I click on it and it took me to a site which I cla. to o claim the btc. Only for the site to alert me that if I want the claimed money I will need to send some BTC to them to process my winning and it was about $15. I immediately retrace my steps and I know I will soon fall a victim.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
One of the reasons I know for sure why majority of people today keep falling as victim and subject to various coming and fraudulent websites in the internet created and owned by online scammers and fraudsters is as a result of being so desperate to the act of making money online to the extent that their eyes have been blind to make it a priority to first of all research on a particular website they intend to work on in order to be sure whether the website itself is definitely legit . We are not fools that want to waste our time and things that are never productive and so having said this it is important that we take our time to first of all know whether a particular website or platform that we intend to work on is definitely legit and most importantly paying .

It would definitely be a very interesting thing that the website that we are working on in order to make money online is very legit and in order for this to be made possible conducting a particular website feasibility study and research would absolutely do the work and that is the sacrifice that each and every one of us must take .