2 Free Methods to Market Your Online Business

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of business coaches will tell you that you need to spend money on ads in order to generate sales. However, that’s not always the case. Just because you run paid ads do not mean you are generating a lot of sales. You can generate sales even without running paid ads.

There are two processes involved:

Short-form video content

Short-form videos have better reach better engagement and better conversion. Therefore create a 10-15 seconds video, provide on-screen captions, tell a fast paced-story, provide steady angles and good lighting, and encourage viewers to take the next step.

Build a community around your business

Building communities on social media platforms will help you sell your products without having to spend money on ads. There are a lot of social media sites but you need to focus on TikTok, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter because these are the platforms most people use. And most people consume information through these platforms.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thanks. I don't know how effective it is for people to advertise their business online or skill using short video but the one I know is through building up of thousands and millions of followers on social media page because this is one of the way you can make the business grow.

Even if I have to engage in business now , the most important advertising strategy I will uses for my business will be a digital advertisement , in this digital advertisement I will mostly concentrate in Facebook advert ( paid advertisement) because I don't have time to be engaging in any other form of advertisement that I have to struggle on my own to attract the attention of so many people.

And another thing is that the type of advertisement that must be chosen will strictly depend on the type of business you are operating , because advertisement for people who needs members on paid to post website may be different from people who are interested to sales products or services