Review 2 Captcha Review Scam Or Legit?

AmaliaTG

2captcha.com is a site that pays you to type and solve Captchas. The owner of this site is from India and I can say this site doesn't make sense at all. Yes you sign up for free, then you solve in the captchas which are sometimes unavailable or sometimes you are given hard captcha to solve with little time to solve it.

It doesn't pay you reasonable amount when you solve their Captchas. They claim to pay you 0.5 per 1000 Captchas on their website but when you join they pay you 0.003 per 1000 Captchas that you solve . I mean, this is just a pure scam and a waste of time. That amount is very little compared to the captchas you are solving.

Guys this is to warn you not to even think of singing up to this site it's just a purely waste of time. Some of you might have done it before but I signed up recently and this is my conclusion. I have just quited the site and I will not do those Captchas anymore . Their minimum threshold is $10. How on earth will you ever reach $10 with such kind of small pay? Guys I can't stress this enough Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Stay away from this site. It's just not worth your time or your energy.

D

Deleted member 13140

2captcha.com is a site that pays you to type and solve Captchas. The owner of this site is from India and I can say this site doesn't make sense at all. Yes you sign up for free, then you solve in the captchas which are sometimes unavailable or sometimes you are given hard captcha to solve with little time to solve it.

It doesn't pay you reasonable amount when you solve their Captchas. They claim to pay you 0.5 per 1000 Captchas on their website but when you join they pay you 0.003 per 1000 Captchas that you solve . I mean, this is just a pure scam and a waste of time. That amount is very little compared to the captchas you are solving.

Guys this is to warn you not to even think of singing up to this site it's just a purely waste of time. Some of you might have done it before but I signed up recently and this is my conclusion. I have just quited the site and I will not do those Captchas anymore . Their minimum threshold is $10. How on earth will you ever reach $10 with such kind of small pay? Guys I can't stress this enough Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Stay away from this site. It's just not worth your time or your energy.
Well Thanks.. the thing is.. they is no captcha website that will pay you that amount just to solve captcha.. I mean their basically giving out free money..

And besides... here is how I think it works (remember think)
  • You solve 1 captcha = Earning potential increases (and it goes on)
  • You fail 1 Captcha = Earning potential drastically goes down and a bit hard to step up again.

I use this site..
And I agree with you ? it's not worth anybodys time.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Thanks for the heads-up! Most of the captcha websites are like that, where you get paid very little for big amount of hard work. It's cheating when they are not even paying what they have claimed. And I didn't know their minimum threshold is $10! That explains all the scam surrounding it.

Mertayasa

Do you mean only 0.003 dollars per 1000 captcha ?
I think there still a lot of another ways to make better money, then wasting our valuable times. I think the site you talking about is very funny, usually if the site only pay you a little amount of money, that site could be legit and if the site pay huge amount of money for easy job, the site can be a scam. But the site above, pay you very low amount of money and also a scam. Amazing !

AmaliaTG

Do you mean only 0.003 dollars per 1000 captcha ?
I think there still a lot of another ways to make better money, then wasting our valuable times. I think the site you talking about is very funny, usually if the site only pay you a little amount of money, that site could be legit and if the site pay huge amount of money for easy job, the site can be a scam. But the site above, pay you very low amount of money and also a scam. Amazing !
I was also shocked like you. Yes it's 0.003 per 1000 captchas, no kidding. This is the first time that I have seen a site with purely hard work and a scam at the same time its just not worth anybody's effort yet it's purely not worth it. I think the owners of the site benefit both by paid to click and the captcha for those who do it and mostly it's Hindus who do it or the Asian countries because that's where it originated.

MNelly

I have tried the site before and honestly it's just a scam because what they are offering on the website before you sign up is not the same with the Reality when it comes to you doing the work. Plus the pay is very unreasonable compared to the amount of work you will do.

Icydoll

There are lot of payment proof around about the Website. Even I started my online earning journey with 2captcha only .it was fun to do captcha in the beginning later on we get very bore of doing that for small amounts we get .i received few bitcoin payments from the Website. I really don't like to withdraw money through crypto currency so I stopped working there . Doing captcha would be fun as a beginner but we can't do that in long run for sure .

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There are lot of payment proof around about the Website. Even I started my online earning journey with 2captcha only .it was fun to do captcha in the beginning later on we get very bore of doing that for small amounts we get .i received few bitcoin payments from the Website. I really don't like to withdraw money through crypto currency so I stopped working there . Doing captcha would be fun as a beginner but we can't do that in long run for sure .
Even if website is paying by another manner than cryptocurrencies like PayPal or Neteller it will be low earning scheme to reach reasonable amount of money.

Klopit

2captcha is an excellent service that helps solve captchas quickly and efficiently. I've used it a few times and was pleasantly surprised at how easy and fast it works. Thank you 2captcha for the excellent service!