Review 2captcha Review; Scam or Legit??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
2captcha is a platform created for all kinds of captchas. Either you work through the web version or through the app version. Their are multiple of captcha task to work for and earn. Their are different types of captchas you can solve both in their web or app version starting from, Geetext, fun captcha, Hcaptcha, recaptcha V2, V3, and image captcha etc.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH 2CAPTCHA??

Your earnings depends on the time you devoted, if you work for hours you will earn higher too. But I will advise you to work via their captcha bot app, captcha comes faster on that one. You can earn up to $1-2 a day working on average of 10 hours.

HOW CAN I CASH OUT MY EARNINGS WITH 2CAPTCHA??

2captcha has surplus of payment gateway attached in their platform. You can cash out using, BTC, ADV CASH, PERFECT MONEY, WIRE TRANSFER, AIRTM, etc.

HOW TO JOIN 2CAPTCHA;

Login to their official website at;

create account first, before going on google play store to install their app.

KURTAULI

2captcha is a real site. I have been using it for a long time and have never had a problem it always works well and pays actually. I have a payment screen and will share it with you for motivation. Of course if you have a lot of active referrals this will be good as your income will increase. You can earn $ 1 a day

Screenshot_20210117-011217_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210117-011217_Chrome.jpg

sincerem

VIP Contributor
2captcha is a real site. I have been using it for a long time and have never had a problem it always works well and pays actually. I have a payment screen and will share it with you for motivation. Of course if you have a lot of active referrals this will be good as your income will increase. You can earn $ 1 a day

View attachment 43757 View attachment 43757
Fantastic you've really made something tangible working for 2captcha site. That is very great that a member like you made such amount working on 2captcha. I worked on 2captcha back in August-october last year I made some cash with them but not as big as your own. You have exceeded expectations earning from 2captcha. How many hours do you work in a day with 2capcha?? And how much do you earn in a day working on 2captcha?? How many referrals do you have that made your earnings so high like this??

MOSIUR

I had also registered here but there seemed to me a great problem, I had been solving captchas one by one but suddenly some strange captchas appeared before me that the picture or clue was blurred or unclear, I tried to skip, it sometimes allowed but many skips were not allowed. For this reason, I did not proceed on any more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I had also registered here but there seemed to me a great problem, I had been solving captchas one by one but suddenly some strange captchas appeared before me that the picture or clue was blurred or unclear, I tried to skip, it sometimes allowed but many skips were not allowed. For this reason, I did not proceed on any more.
It's very bad, at times that's how they behave, you shouldn't bother yourself trying to make it work again. You'll find the better place better than solving captchas that will reward your time well buddy. Keep posting here, bringing quality to this forum and surely you'll be rewarded cos Admin is a generous man.

AfriPeeps Official

Thanks sincerely, you are a sure guy. This are the kind of Threads we should encourage not the DM ME or COME INBOX type of Threads that will only waste your time and in the end demand for money. Thanks for the information once again, I will register straight away.

greenieS

Verified member
I never liked sites like this because some time ago when I signed up for one, I had to complete 1000 captcha for $ 1 something like that. All manual of course and it seemed impossible to me ... I waste a lot of time completing 1000 captcha manually for 1 dollar. so in exchange for $ 1 I can do anything else easier and faster on the internet, but each with his own decision.

But, 2captcha is an old and veteran site in this field and yes, it is legit! I have some friends who work with him and are happy with the payments he makes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
2captchajob.com is different from the original 2captcha.com site. I have account on the two, I earned some dollars earlier time via 2captcha site but didn't learn with 2captchajob.com. Because, the reputation of the captcha site is weak. I've searched several reviews around the similar site to 2csptcha.com but didn't find one that is reliable. The site is simply low in traffic and in popularity, that's why I never worried about continuing with them. I hate to waste my time where I wouldn't earn, it's better I go back to 2captcha if I want a captcha site to work and earn money with.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have not used 2captcha but I can tell you this is a legit platform, I have not read even one negative reviews questioning the legitimacy of the program. However, I do not think this is a good way to make money. It will take hours just to earn a single dollar.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to earn online, I think you need to stay away from a site like this one. There is no point in making $1 or even $2 by working for 6-7 hours in a day. Furthermore, the task is also very boring. If you are on a site like this one because you do not have professional skills, consider developing skills and work on better jobs

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you want to earn online, I think you need to stay away from a site like this one. There is no point in making $1 or even $2 by working for 6-7 hours in a day. Furthermore, the task is also very boring. If you are on a site like this one because you do not have professional skills, consider developing skills and work on better jobs
Sure, their is no point relying in this kind of low paying gig online, it's kinda tedious because you'll work and earn nothing to write home about. Instead of spending time via this kind of site again, I'll simply focus on learning another set of skill to.msje up with the little ones I have now to improve my overall earnings online than spending time on a site between 6-7, those who went to do offline job within 1-2 hours earning by far better than me. At least now their are tangible earning sites online which makes lots of people delisting such low paying gigs online to focus on the options paying better for their time.

Klopit

2Captcha is an excellent captcha solving service that offers low prices, high accuracy, and fast solving speed. It supports various programming languages and has a browser extension for automatic captcha solving. The service provides real-time reporting and can solve various types of captchas, including reCAPTCHA V2, V3, and Enterprise, hCaptcha, and more. 2Captcha is a reliable and efficient solution for website owners and developers who want to protect their sites from spam and abuse.