2 Advantages of Getting up Early

raaman

Valued Contributor
The practice of waking up early in the morning actually brings many benefits in life including health.

1. More time for yourself:

Starting an early morning wake -up routine allows for having more time for yourself. For example, relaxing drinking coffee while reading a newspaper or magazine. In addition, you can enjoy the tranquility of the morning before starting a busy daily routine to the office.

2. More time to exercise:

Waking up early in the morning is a solution for those who like to exercise, but do not have free time due to busy work. You can make exercise the first activity done after getting up early in the morning. This is to avoid not being able to do it later on due to work, social commitments or fatigue.

Kaffyfolla

Waking up early is having some advantages, firstly you will get to the office early in the morning, younwill have time to enjoy your morning meal, I mean breakfast, you won't have an issue of lateness with your employers, while you will have time to pray be fotpre you leave house in the morning

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is much advantage of waking up early. First is that it will even slow for maximum time to prepare for the day activites. Aside from this there will be time to carry out day to day activites. It will even enhance punctuality to work and that is the soul of business.

Ummigal

Waking up very early in the morning has a lot of advantages. It gives you a lot of time to plan your day ahead effectively. It is also an indication of discipline because sleep tents to be more enjoyable at the very early hours of the morning. Waking up early provides you with time to meditate and introspect about things. studies have even shown that it is good for the health.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good benefits of waking up early. In fact most successful people in the world are early rises who are always the first to catch the warms(opportunities) in this world. Given the great health benefits of exercise, creating an early morning routine that involves it is the best thing to do.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Getting up early is important in the lives of individuals who really wants to achieve a lot and also it is very important for people to have enough rest and sleep in order to be healthy both mentally and physically. Waking up early will give you time to meditate and exercise.

ash887

one of the keys to success
get up early and get things done. decipline takes a person far
not only do you have more time on your hands you can also keep on top of everything and even have time for selfcare

Putta Vince

Yeah , the main reason why I wake up early is to exercise and do mediation and yoga. Because of the fact that I work online and sit in front of computer for almost rest of the time till late night , it is important for me to exercise and take care of the health in early morning.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know all the things that you have just mentioned are true ,but even with that a lot of people including me find it very difficult to wake up early in the morning .the reason could be thatwe have an hectic day the previous day and that is why the body is trying to sleep more to relieve us of all the stress we had. Exercise is very important.