$112 per month without refferal

Perica

$ 112 per month if you do not want to build a career and with 1 referral 10 times more or with 2 referrals 20 times more.
Do you want this ???
See more info here: The Best Business Concept | InFace Invest Group
If you decide to participate in the distribution of profits in the company you can register here: https://sts.infaceinvestgroup.com/login?referral=JX2ung4zSWYp7dkKDA3tKGVyo9DbEUbAvVfED7rXHtIdTj5moC

Ej6vNHBWoAAAuij.jpg

Last edited:

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Excuse me.....What are we referring people to do on the site?. Is it like affiliate marketing where we invite people to a site and when they make a purchase we will earn a commission? I would have liked you to go deeper and explain how it works properly, so we can full knowledge of how the site works. Thanks!

Perica

Excuse me.....What are we referring people to do on the site?. Is it like affiliate marketing where we invite people to a site and when they make a purchase we will earn a commission? I would have liked you to go deeper and explain how it works properly, so we can full knowledge of how the site works. Thanks!
Dear friends, you can see more information here: https://infaceinvestgroup.com/ Greetings

Immilash

Seriously I don't really understand what's this site is all about, is it a freelancing adverts, or surveys please explain abit further. But how is it possible to earn that amount, but does the site requires any investment?

Perica

Seriously I don't really understand what's this site is all about, is it a freelancing adverts, or surveys please explain abit further. But how is it possible to earn that amount, but does the site requires any investment?
You earn from the SFT21 online franchise out of all 2046 members 4% associated with you in your structure.
10-50% of earnings from referrals.
And 10% of earnings from direct referrals.
Earnings from polls.advertising and pey per click, playing games on our social network SFToYou - SFToYou and earnings on our web shop SFTWEBSHOP

Immilash

You earn from the SFT21 online franchise out of all 2046 members 4% associated with you in your structure.
10-50% of earnings from referrals.
And 10% of earnings from direct referrals.
Earnings from polls.advertising and pey per click, playing games on our social network SFToYou - SFToYou and earnings on our web shop SFTWEBSHOP
That's great. But have you earn money there? Earning is not the problem but have to ever make a withdrawal? Please clear out our doubts.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are certainly many such kind of projects that have been created by many people around the world that claim to invest the capital of investors into some sort of "business model". However, the fact of the matter remains that such kind of companies never remain transparent about how they actually conduct businesses. This is not the first time, I am encountering such kind of business scheme. I did some research about this company and my research led me to an article that states that the "In Face Invest Group" is a pyramid scheme. I would caution people and advise them to avoid this scheme.

Perica

There are certainly many such kind of projects that have been created by many people around the world that claim to invest the capital of investors into some sort of "business model". However, the fact of the matter remains that such kind of companies never remain transparent about how they actually conduct businesses. This is not the first time, I am encountering such kind of business scheme. I did some research about this company and my research led me to an article that states that the "In Face Invest Group" is a pyramid scheme. I would caution people and advise them to avoid this scheme.
E my friend that I have your knowledge and I would think this is what you are writing.

Perica

E my friend that I have your knowledge and I would think this is what you are writing.