Earn Money “??? COLLECTIONS”, NAIJA FASTEST GROWING INDIVIDUAL ONLINE STORE.

OlaAdams

One of the most common online market or let me say online trading among female youth is the buying and selling of items. The buying and selling of goods and items from foreign counties ( mostly china) has gain high reputation over the past few years. One of the best way to identify such trader is the use of “collections” in their brand name.

Today I will be discussing about online shipping the top three things you should know about this kind of business, platform to buy items from and capital needed to start such business.

Here are the top three things you should know about this business before starting:

• You can buy at a very low rate from china.
  • The higher the good the bought in terms of wright the increase in your shipping rate.
  • You need a smart phone, at least an android phone for smooth running of the business.
Trusted website to make your shopping from:

When it comes to buying stuff online with reliable and trustworthy sellers then my one and only sure plug is alibaba. Ali express is also a sub platform/ store under alibaba.

Lastly, how much is needed to start this business.

When it comes to the prices needed to start, the kind of good you wish to sell will greatly determine the amount. More so your target audience will determine the kind of good to sell. So in summary your starting capital is dependent on your target audience and their needs.

What are thought on this? Leave comment in the comment section below.