Review of bestnaija.ng forum the rise and fall

Ajebo25

Verified member
Bestnaija is a social forum just like trendri it was created in 2010 by the admin jegz who doesn't even have time for the community the site is now runned by a woman.

The site is also post to earn just like trendri but their payment per post is really low which makes it a hell before you can earn something there, referral contests where the only thing that made me earn on the site as they paid #50 per referral lucky for me am an aflliate marketer so I referred to about 400 people and got 20k.

The site was also free to join which attracted many people, bestnaija was the only forum hated by nairaland there is no easier way to get banned on nairaland than mentioning the name(bestnaija) I don't know why this happens.

The site always comes up with giveaways every evening which pulled a lot of traffic to the site I was enjoying every bit of my time there until they started to misbehave the site started going in and off which was really bad one by one we all left the site and today bestnaija is a dessert

The admins keep telling us they will do something about it but did nothing so I left too and now am on trendri I pray trendri lasts long

Last edited:
Bestnaija is a social forum just like trendri it was created in 2010 by the admin jegz who doesn't even have time for the community the site is now runned by a woman.

The site is also post to earn just like trendri but their payment per post is really low which makes it a hell before you can earn something there, referral contests where the only thing that made me earn on the site as they paid #50 per referral lucky for me am an aflliate marketer so I referred to about 400 people and got 20k.

The site was also free to join which attracted many people, bestnaija was the only forum hated by nairaland there is no easier way to get banned on nairaland than mentioning the name(bestnaija) I don't know why this happens.

The site always comes up with giveaways every evening which pulled a lot of traffic to the site I was enjoying every bit of my time there until they started to misbehave the site started going in and off which was really bad one by one we all left the site and today bestnaija is a dessert

The admins keep telling us they will do something about it but did nothing so I left too and now am on trendri I pray trendri lasts long
I'm sure you have not visit naijafans.com is a Nigerian forum an alternative to bestnaija. You'll love ❤ it. Check out Naijafans