Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) Forum tactics, methods. Share your ideas of ppc programs like adwords.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Engine ads vs Social Media ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Engine ads vs Social Media ads

Nowadays which is more effective ppc ads in between Search Engine ads vs Social Media ads, please share your view ? I want to know about it in details in practical way. If we are talking about travel online business ?
    paquetes de viaje a la india , mejor agencia de viaje a la india, viajes de la india

I prefer social media marketing compare to ppc advert. There are lot of people using social media like facebook and twitter and its easy to target your audience based on their age and location. Its really effective compare to others.

Comment

I think, Social Media ads is more effective compared to search engine ads. Mostly, of the people are using social media platform. Which means that there are more active users that can recognize the product/service ads easily. It is more visible. There is a wide spread of information on social media.

Comment

Yes, we all can agree that the best choice and the more effective one would be Social media ads, I mean just imagine Facebook it has 2.27 billion monthly active users. I mean for me that's just insane, it's the first platform to be able to do that, and that's the most well know social media platform, and if to think of it there's more social media platforms out there that has also a huge audience, so there you have it.

Comment

Search engine ads are based on your search history. For instance you are looking for something on amazon and switch back to Google search for something, you will most likely see an ad for the most recently searched item on Amazon on the right. Search history plays a key role in showing the relevant ads on search engines.

On the other hand, ads on social media are mostly promotional. You pay money to the social media platform to highlight your ad and throw it to a bunch of users who might or might not be interested in your service.

Comment

Social ads are best for targeting audience segments who may be interested in your product or service, there are some criteria like location, age group, gender, hobbies, interests. Social networks, such as Facebook, have advanced targeting capabilities, which means you can fine-tune your targeting criteria to reach a very specific, high-quality audience.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Type the word J O B without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X