Discuss any Offline Marketing Strategies and marketing campaigns.

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attracting customers offline with freebies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attracting customers offline with freebies

Giving out free products offline is a great marketing strategy. Some people buy more when there will be some hand outs from the sellers.This is a strategy that works all the time.From personal experience I have done some impulsive buying because of freebies that came with a purchase. Have you experience this from a seller.What's your experience with this strategy?

Promotional products are very useful and I am using best selling promotional products for distributing among the target audience. I always choose those products which are trendy such as PopSocket, Keychains, Chargers, Travel tumblers, Bottle Openers, etc and they really help me to increase my brand awareness.
    Wholesaler of Custom Products

Comment

Hello Inem,

I think i can answer as i have experience both as a seller as well as consumer. Just like you i also bought several personal care product because of the freebies provided by the cosmetic company. Those freebies were quite useful for me. And not only me, many of my friends purchase their product. Therefore i can say that it was a good strategy for that cosmetic company.

Now moving on to my experience as a seller. my family has a clothing business. So, in order to make our brand more popular among people, we use freebies like t-shirts, towels, scarves, etc for every purchase from our store. This strategy did wonder as our sales increased than the previous margin. So, i can say this indeed a good marketing strategy.

Hope it helps.
      Promotional Products Wholesale Supplier
      Information on Custom Printed and Personalized Products

Comment

I agree giving freebies works but doesn't work for all Business type? I am Planing on setting up a Dry cleaning business, can I give freebies, if yes what kind of freebies are suitable for a Dry cleaning Business?

Comment

Originally posted by Rena View Post
          I agree giving freebies works but doesn't work for all Business type? I am Planing on setting up a Dry cleaning business, can I give freebies, if yes what kind of freebies are suitable for a Dry cleaning Business?
          Yes, you can also give freebies. Since your business is related to clothing so you can use seasonal clothing products as freebies. This may include Scarves, Gloves, Sweatbands or headbands etc. These products will be loved by your customers for their usefulness and help you boost your brand value.

You can also use some other common products as freebies like Pen, Sticky note pad, diaries, keychains, stress balls etc. These may not be related to your business but because of their usefulness will help you get more brand visibility among customers.
          Promotional Products Wholesale Supplier
          Information on Custom Printed and Personalized Products

Comment

It's a good strategy but it doesn't work all the time. Sometimes product or services aren't useful to a particular buyer. Each of us have it's own preference. I once tried a newly introduced coffee with free coffee if you buy one pack. I was happy with the freebies but was unhappy with the coffee taste. It was a bad taste. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) But it was a good experience and I tasted it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space