About employing & managing staff for business owners including legal issue and Career Advice.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

choosing a career

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choosing a career

When choosing a certain profession or making a career switch, it is important to carefully find out what your interests and ambitions are.Do not just apply for any random job. Make a well-prepared career choice.
    Because it is one of the main factors determining which specific profession you will end up in.

When I was a kid, I thought choosing a career is too easy, and my whole childhood I always want to be a police, but as I grew up I realize that I have to consider some things, first is the dream of my father for me, which is for me to become and engineer and next is the salary because I want to get a career where it pays a lot. So What I take is, engineering and I am studying it right now hoping to finish it on time so I can make my father proud of me.

Comment