About employing & managing staff for business owners including legal issue and Career Advice.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does staff treatment influence productivity?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does staff treatment influence productivity?

Many years in a row, google has been voted the best place to work on earth. Google has also been voted the best search engine in the world. Do you think there is a relationship? Google has a gym, a canteen with every type of food you can think of, baby care. a recreation room e.t.c. In general they treat their employees really well. As a result they attract the best people and we can see their productivity is through the roof. Does staff treatment influence productivity in your opinion?

Employees who are well treated and love will return it's loyalty to the company. It is a good motivation to do it well. A happy and contented employees will work with unity for the growth of the company.

Comment

Yes, they do. I firmly believe that on business, at first, it will be about your products and services. But as you grow and scale up, a company will be about people. The relationship you have with your employees, suppliers, customers, etc. You need to make sure they are happy doing business with you and meet their needs. On a side note, I think working from home is the future of work.

Comment

Of course yes, when the staff are treated well by the company or business owners, they tend to value their job and offer more effort in getting the business productivity growing on daily basis.

Good working conditions is one of ways to getting the undying commitment of your staff to delivering for the business always. Treat your staff well and they will take your business seriously.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.

Trending

Collapse

Working...
        X