Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
C

chinachina21 chinaboy

Hello Guys good morning to all am new from Kenya I am new Here I need to mack money so I need help thank you all bye,

Babymillionaire

Connectivity is the currency of the 21st century,looking forward to connecting and interacting with lots of people across the globe,its gonna be fun!!!!

cookiestuff

Hi! this is Maricel from the Phillipines, I'm so glad I reach and open this page, I am a newbie here and still starting to explore what is Trendri.com all about.

Johnao

Hi! I'm Johnao and I strongly believe that empathy can melt our frozen world!If you agree I would like to become friends!I wish all of you health and all the best!

Dreezy

HI everyone!!! I just joined from the USA looking to make good friends !!!

Alex Neacsu

Hello there!
My name is Alex I am from an East-European country called Romania.
I joined this forum because I want to learn a thing or two about online earning money online.
I am looking forward to acquiring more experience!