What are the best way for the students to stay healthy ?

Ayeshabashir

As we all know that the student life is very busy life because students do not pay heed their proper attention on their healthy and eat every kind of junk food which effect their diets and also damage their stomach which cause many health problem so how student can maitain their health i will tell in this post .There are many ways
1.Be careful about their diet because diet is main factor of your body which provide essential nutrients to your body muscles
2.From my perspective i think the eat way to maintain your body fit and healthy is that take out some time from your busy routine life and give your some time to dancing ,cycling, jogging and running because fitness ensures you to a healthy life
3.it is evident that a good health improves your leaning learning potential and protect you from chronic diseases like heart disease etc so if you keep healthy anf fit then you will be able to attend the school regular and take out advantage from the opportunity that your school provided by you
It is possible only when you give attention to your body health because health is wealth
I would also like to read your comment and your suggestions

As we all know that the student life is very busy life because students do not pay heed their proper attention on their healthy and eat every kind of junk food which effect their diets and also damage their stomach which cause many health problem so how student can maitain their health i will tell in this post .There are many ways correct

This reminds me of my student days that our high school adviser often tell us to eat eggs and drink milk. That meal is part of our culture and I'd say that is good because I followed that suggestion. My mother would always make me bring 2 boiled eggs when we have an exam so that I would not bother to line up to the school canteen for the snack. I would have the boiled eggs and water although sometimes when I have extra money I buy soda to quench my thirst.

The most common character of a student is the physical activity. Most of us in high school and college were engaged in sports whether it is the varsity competition or the simple community sports of basketball or football or baseball. I enjoyed playing although my father would always reprimand me for losing much weight when I am involved in a basketball tournament. Students can be healthy if they eat good food and play sports regularly.

The most effective way for a student to try as much as possible to see how they remain healthy and not be the predisposed to diseases is by, making sure that they do not allow peer pressure to get into them at all while in school .

This is a major reason that cause a lot of people to get engaged with so many nasty things that will make them end up with some diseases that they themselves will not be happy about in the future .

Peer pressure is usually cause a lot of students will get engaged in things like smoking and drinking, that makes them to go into a situation whereby they are actually going to do more harm and damage to vital organs of their bodies like kidneys, lungs, liver, etc

We have so many students today who are battling with deadly diseases as a result of damage they did to their vital organs all because they could not take their stands and say no to peer pressure and influence while in school.

Saying no to all forms of social vices is the best way to remain healthy , because any action you do today to your body system will affect the physiological state of your vital organs in the near future .

As a student to remain focus and active in your studies, you need to eat healthy, do exercises, drink alot if water, sleep well and limit sugary beverages

The main reason why students go to school is to learn on how to improve in certain areas of your life for example in areas of business , technology , finance banking , economy , welfare , and in politics . And so for students to effectively stay in class for long of times accumulating and learning knowledge on the various categories listed above . They must eat in order to the attentive and keep a listening ear and sound mind . Majority of students in most developing country have not been eating well and so rather than being attentive in class their mind and somewhere else possibly on what they will eat on going back home . The school that habour these students must also improve in certain areas by issuing out free food to children so have to have something in their belly while teaching and impacting knowledge no them .

In areas of hygiene , most student contact various toilet disease like cholera and diarrhoea as a result of using the school unkempt and unclean toilet . The school that harbors this students should endeavour to keep their toilet properties clean so as to protect the life and health of the school students . Better still they can employ a cleaner whom they can be paying salaries or wages for performing the duty of cleaning the school's toilet .