Business Ideas Start growing small business

Annie

I know a lot of business have suffered during the shutdowns. At the same token there were businesses that thrived.

I'm a non-profit organization committed to narrowing the racial wealth gap by teaching financial literacy, improving credit scores, and facilitating the development of minority-owned small businesses. Really, we help everyone, but we do encourage minorities to start or grow their businesses.

Attachments

• B4FD10E5-8E96-4C32-8C77-B6341454D34C.jpeg
    B4FD10E5-8E96-4C32-8C77-B6341454D34C.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 0

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is wonderful and very good of you. There is nothing better than helping other grow. Many people would have become another Job Steve but they didn't want to start small. They have been saving all years long just to start in a bigger way. I think we need to change this orientation this year. We can decide to start small and develop it till it becomes bigger rather than wanting to start bigger which may take time most time.

D

Deleted member 28127

The big steps are starting from small steps or small actions that people do not understand they may think you are wasting your time by trying to run small business as most of the people have started a small business before you then we do not have to hear to negative people that are only criticizing all the time and nothing else then we have to grow up gradually our business and ambitions.

Good luck

Verified member
Every big business started small and gradually.I remember when my boss started school business..she had just three pupils but now the school has really changed and grow big with a population of about four hundred plus. The zeal to attain greater heights is there.Hardworking and recruiting dedicated team is also a very good thing to note in starting business small or big