Where can I start to make money as a graphic designer?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
As a graphic designer, you can tap into that opportunity to make money online but it is worth to mention that there are so many avenues that you can explore. You might want to consider exploring freelancing platforms like upwork of fiverr to find client and to build your portfolio as well. I have also come to realize that networking play a very important role in the graphic designing industry because you need to join online communities or attend local meetups so that you can connect with other designers and also be able to meet potential clients.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Speaking from my personal experience, starting with a small project could help you gain confidence and that is how you can improve your skill over time but you should know that you don't have to be afraid to take on challenges that would want to push you out of your comfort zone because that is how you can develop yourself and gain more experience. Building a strong online presence it's also very essential for a graphic designer because you must consider creating the professional website or portfolio that would showcase your work.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Even though there are a lot if freelancing markets where you can make money as a graphics designer, it is really difficult to land jibs on freelancing platforms. If you are good with graphic designing you can also sell your designs through digital markets such as creative fabrica or creative market. Another method is to use your design on various household products and sell these designs as a print on products through the markets like redouble, amazon or zazzle. You can also try creating and selling digital art

Phantasm

Banned
Freelancing on sites like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer; selling designs through online marketplaces such as Etsy, Creative Market, or Designhill; networking at design conferences; starting an online store with platforms like Shopify or WooCommerce; participate in design contests on 99designs and DesignCrowd; and collaborate with other professionals are among the options available to graphic designers to make money. In order to attract customers and open doors for profitable work, it is necessary to demonstrate skills, communicate with people who have similar interests, and try different possibilities.