Social media marketing

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
What comes into your mind when you hear about social media marketing?
As a business owner you can earn enough income through social media marketing,such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and tik tok,most people prefer Facebook and TIK TOK because you'll meet millions of people to patronize you,but talking about WhatsApp you won't have more customers except you have their contact which is not possible to have millions of contact.

You can also make money from your personal Facebook account,do you have any device like television, smartphone and laptop?you can sell it very fast and easy,what you have to do is to login your Facebook page,go to the right top corner of your Facebook page, you'll find an icon called MARKETPLACE,you can advertise over there, after uploading the photos of your product, you'll put your location and phone number,so that anyone who's interested will locate you easily.

That's all i know about social media marketing,is there any other idea?if so please kindly share it with friends.

Marketing on social media is no more a news . if you want to get your commodity out there, if you want higher conversion, more profit. You need to market your business or product online. Virtually every social media is good for advert : Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc but it depends on your target audience. You don't want to advertise products meant for old people on tiktok. You don't want to sell cloth on LinkedIn, it is a professional page. So every social media and its advantages and demerits. Ads placement will cost you money too so you should know what you are doing.

I've been trying to figure out how social media marketing works. Please can you share more light. I have accessed Facebook to know how to easily hookup my post without bumbing people's inbox but no way. If anyone know how to do Facebook ad please can share with me.