Making money at home

EKUSANI

Have you ever think of making money at home. I know a lot of people will say no because they don't like working at where they live or opening an office at their home. but you can actually work online with your smartphone making money at home .how does that possible? is very very possible you can start by selling photos online on some website. being freelancer, work and also registered with real estate management posting their work or their houses, properties, land, online.advertising for people to see through WhatsApp, Facebook,to ur online friends. they are so many skill like selling your photo you can sell your photos online and make money. stock photography websites are huge. lot of people are using this website to make money using thier mobile phone.u can also actually create a video and also make money can become a copywriter,you can teach English,you can even have interest on website management. U possibly manage some people social Media account and get pay. you can become a translator and interpreter.lot of work online which is very legit and affordable for us to start making money online .but a lot of it requires PayPal account and Payoneer account.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
What is the best way to make money at home?.

If you are interested in making money is sitting at the comfort of your home there are a lot of skills on the internet that you can learn today and start making an enviable income like a boss. A lot of people are usually confused to the kind of skills that they can learn and possibly become financially free sitting on the comfort of their homes. Some of the best online businesses that can fetch you a lot of money in 2022 are;

Cryptocurrency trading: Cryptocurrency has undoubtedly gathered lot of attention over the years and bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency has made a lot of people millionaires and possibly billionaires. This is what has really specifically attracted many people's attention all over the world because of the possibility to multiply your money from cryptocurrencies. Before you venture into this business line, it is very important you know that it is very risky and you can lose your money on it.

Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is undoubtedly one of the most popular online businesses today because of how lucrative it is and it seems as if almost everyone is getting interested on it. You hardly see any people talking about online business and they do not mention affiliate marketing.

Ayeshabashir

Today it is completely possible to make money at home . Because as we know that the whole world is gradually changez into digital world where most of the work done at mobile and people prefer to work online by sitting at home as compared to ho outside to do offline job.Firstly mobile phones and secondly internet makes very easy to earn money at home.We can earn money at home by various ways .And from my perspective trendri is the best amd legit platform to earn money online by just posting the threads and write the comments. Besides this blogging, freelancing, by writing Amazon based articles, through affliate marketing in which you promote company products, by making YouTube video, through investment in digital currencies and work on other legit websites. Google is full of online jobs but you just need to search out about this.If I am talking about me then I am earning money by sitting at home through this websites.If someone have the skills and he know how to write useful and informative content in order to bring the traffic then I think trend6is the best platform for this where he can use his skills in proper way

Last edited:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
it is my major into any full-time income online from home. There are so many things you can do to make money online from home. The following are some of the things you can do online to make money from home.

Blogging
Blogging is one of the ways to earn full time income online from home. blogging is good if you like to create content that will benefit a lot of people. you can make money with blogging through affiliate marketing and display advert.

Get paid to post
get me to post is another way to make money from home. You cannot make full-time income with get paid to post forums, but it can be additional source of income for you. You make money by contributing to the existing topics on the forums.

Freelancing
freelancing can be a great opportunity to earn full-time income from home. Garrison single mum who are working from home as a freelancer to make full-time income online. Few months ago five-hour interview a single mother who is making five figures as a freelancer online from home.

Selling Course
Selling courses is one of the ways to make money online from home. It is very important to know about product launching and how to recruit affiliates to promote the courses which you want to sell online.

E

eldavis

I think having to use PayPal as a means of payment might be a major problem for most persons, especially does who do not have access to PayPal in their country. Investing in crypto currency is also another way to make money form home, we also have forex trading. I know of some young forex traders who are seriously making money from the comfort of their homes on a daily basis. These traders are making Notting less than a hundred dollars and above from trades

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Have you ever think of making money at home. I know a lot of people will say no because they don't like working at where they live or opening an office at their home. but you can actually work online with your smartphone making money at home .how does that possible? is very very possible you can start by selling photos online on some website. being freelancer, work and also registered with real estate management posting their work or their houses, properties, land, online.advertising for people to see through WhatsApp, Facebook,to ur online friends. they are so many skill like selling your photo you can sell your photos online and make money. stock photography websites are huge. lot of people are using this website to make money using thier mobile phone.u can also actually create a video and also make money can become a copywriter,you can teach English,you can even have interest on website management. U possibly manage some people social Media account and get pay. you can become a translator and interpreter.lot of work online which is very legit and affordable for us to start making money online .but a lot of it requires PayPal account and Payoneer account.
Good evening everyone! I really like the topic you have chosen. It is true that today more and more people are interested in making money at home and there are so many online jobs they can do. Thank you very much for informing us about some of them. That's very helpful indeed!

In my opinion, making money at home is easier and less stressful because you work from the comfort of your own home without a boss. You can also arrange your daily schedule as you wish since you can have flexible working hours. However, it is very important to know that making money online is not always easy. First of all, although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. Thus, you must do a very good search in order to find a legitimate site and start working on it. Then, you must understand that if you want to earn some money online, you must be patient, hard-working and invest time in the online job you will choose to do.

Thanks again for taking the time to inform us about some wonderful earning ways for those who are interested in making money at home. As far as I am concerned, my favourite earning method is this great platform, Trendri. Of course, everyone could also try affiliate marketing which is very popular or freelancing jobs which are considered to be very profitable. There are so many earning methods online for all of us!

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The idea of making money at home is considered to be one of the most considerable and wanting Idea by most people who have the intention to make money online . Making money at home is interesting no doubt because you do not have to put on a fake personality just like as you would in your nine-to-five jobs . This is actually true , majority of employees puts on a fake personality as been hardworking and industrious so as to please their superiors , who would possibly be their employer . But in a case of sitting at home to make money putting on a fake personality is this allowed because you will feel instant freeness and have more reason to feel alive while making money online at home .

Cryptocurrency and forex trading is one of the online investment and business a lot of people considered to stay at home in order to work and indulge in . Making money through cryptocurrency and forex trading does not need you to have a shop or a commercial structure where you can call an office or a commercial Enterprise where you must wake up in the morning around 7:00 to go to and come back home exhausted around 9:30 in the night . Just having a good smartphone or PC computer coupled with a good internet connection , then your are absolutely ready and good to go to start making money online through cryptocurrency and forex wherever and whenever even at home .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online from the comfort of your home is very possible these days. This is because there are so many earning opportunities available. I know a lot of people who make money from home and it is working great for them. As long as you have a skill, are able to manage your time well and employ discipline so as to as to do as much work as you can.

One skill that pays so well these days is transcription. It is a skill that you can learn online or register for a course offline then use it to make money by creating an account that sells this service. All you need after gaining the skill is a good laptop, internet connection and ability to give effort so as to make the money. Then you can just work from home.

Another good skill is forex or crypto trading. You need to take your time an ensure that you have really grasped the skill and know what is needed from you in the investment. Then invest a high amount so that you start earning a high amount of profit. With these two types of trading, you can be able to work from home and earn a decent amount of income.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There are so many things I still have to learn concerning online business because online business are of different categories . Some may require a huge sum of money like the real estate management and Investment . Anyone that is interested to make money from home have to decide what he or she is really interested and passionate to do because that will be as a guide , that will help to choose the best form of business that can really help them make money at home.

Personally I do not really understand more on freelancing but from what I've read on this platform , I've been able to understand that freelancing is a type of online business that can be done at home but the only disadvantage is that it might requires a huge effort for you to be able to make money as a freelancer.

I do not consider that as my intended business for now, but I still have to research , from there I will know the type of business that will be suitable for me..

For now I have interest to trade the volatile market but I will need a good expert who is going to guide me through because I don't just want to lose my money anyhow.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to reach you can be able to utilise the smallest space in which you are having in your home in order to make money . This is even something that a lot of people are beginning to become comfortable with because they can be able to pick up multiple jobs and they can also be able to work on their own place which is something that is not obtainable with working in a physical office .

Freelancing . Freelancing is perhaps the most popular way of working from home . When you are freelancing it means that you do not have a particular job so you are going to be picking multiple small jobs from different companies within a particular timeframe . In order to start your career as a freelancer we definitely need to have a skill in which you can sell . The most popular ones are freelance writing , content strategy , virtual assistant , and computer programmers.

2 . Mini importation . This is also another very good way of making money online where you are going to order for quality products from another different countries and then run advertisement to sell it in your own country .

Richee84

Making money at home can either be offline or online in nature, there are so many ways to make money at home. First let talk about the offline business that one can do to make money while been at home on a daily basis. One can have or develop a shop at the front of his or her home and stock it essential good that people need around that, having such kind of shop at home can help to increase the financial status of that person as little profit will be coming in on daily basis. Another very good business we can do at home is to get ourselves involve in agricultural practice like having a garden to cultivate small crop like vegetables and sell to people or having animal husbandry at home that we can rear and sell at maturity stage. All that is need for all this business at home is just a space and time and one that is available profit will keep coming in for us at our comfort zone on a daily basis. These offline business at home are very good and lucrative to do, it is also not time consuming and have a lot of reduction in cost.

Richee84

Another very good business one can do at home apart from the offline business like having a shop at the front of the house and selling goods to the neighborhood or having a garden to grow crops and vegetables that can be sold out to generate income or engaging in poultry farming or fish farming or animal husbandry, all this can generate good income for an individual, but there are also online business that can also be done at home to generate good income apart from the offline business. Some of the online business that can be Venture into and bring in good profit are online trading like forex, cryptocurrency, buy and shipment of goods and so many more of them. All that is needed or require for this kind of online business is for that person to have very good device and regular power supply. Power interruption can hinder the online business but for a place where there is no problem with power supply the person can be online to monitor the market as event unfold. There is also a very good advantage to this online business as it a business carry out in our own Comfort zone and cost of rent is totally zero.

Sodiq

There are several ways to make money online in this technology era with little or no capital investment. It doesn’t matter if you are unemployed, full-time employee, student, undergraduate, a job-seeker just to mentioned a few, All you require is knowing how to use the internet and the require skill in the field you are venturing into.

The internet has made life so easy that you can get a business for yourself in minutes, hours and days within the digital scale with little or no much stress. No matter where you live, as long as you have an internet connection with a good phone/computer you can always make money online.

Also, since alot of these online business required one to have a working paypal account or payoneer, you can easily get them within a jiffy without no much ado, all you need to do is to sign up with them and fill in the necessary details and after filling your details and some other proceess, you'll link your bank account with them , then after some days if they review your application and you're verified, you can now use either your paypal or payoneer in any online platform for any type of payments.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know how profitable it will be for people to make reasonable amount of money by selling of photos because I understand this to be a way that will not generate you anything reasonable. Anyway , apart from selling of photos there are other ways money can be made online depending on what interests people.

Freelancing is one of the ways money can be made on the internet but this will require you to have a skill you need to use to earn as a freelancer.

There was a time I was so passionate about making money as a freelancer , but now I may not necessarily have the time for this anymore because I don't just need any earning opportunity that I have to struggle or compete with people.

If I could learn how to trade cryptocurrency or maybe forex , that will really help me to make money online just the way I need without any stress.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are several ways to make money from home:

Online tutoring or teaching: Offer your expertise in a particular subject to students online and charge a fee for your services.

Freelance writing, editing, or proofreading: Use your writing skills to create content for websites, blogs, and online publications, and charge a fee for your services.

Online surveys and research studies: Participate in online surveys and research studies, and get paid for your time and opinions.

Virtual assistance: Offer administrative, technical, or creative services to businesses or individuals in need of help with tasks such as scheduling, data entry, or social media management.

Graphic design or web development: Use your design or web development skills to create logos, websites, or other digital assets for businesses and charge a fee for your services.

Online selling: Sell products online, like handmade crafts, vintage clothes, or digital products like e-books, courses, or stock photos.

Affiliate marketing: Promote products or services on your website or social media and earn a commission for each sale made through your unique referral link.

Online tutoring for language learners: If you are fluent in a second language, you can offer your skills to language learners and get paid for your time.

Online coaching or consulting: Use your skills, knowledge, or experience to help others achieve their goals, and charge a fee for your services.

Pet-sitting or dog-walking: Offer to take care of pets or walk dogs for people in your area, and charge a fee for your services.

Remember that starting a home-based business requires a lot of planning, preparation, and hard work. You will need to invest in marketing, technology, and other expenses. However, by providing a high-quality service, building a strong reputation and creating a loyal customer base, you can build a successful and profitable business.

Paul Frando

Hi Ekusani,

To be honest, I'm not convinced about making money over the phone myself. I have been scammed several times. I spent time clicking on ads and collecting points, and when I tried to withdraw funds, the app turned out to be a scam. I never received the money earned this way. It is sad, but unfortunately this is the reality.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
The concept of making money online has long been preached and accepted by so many and there are also many that can attest to how beneficial it is and the edge which it has over other sorts of making money online.

Making money online is very cool and it is a very nice thing. You can easily earn online at times compared to offline I have posted so many times about all that is needed for one to be able to earn online and it'll be if good help as there are things that are necessary are steps that are also needed for that.

allison001

Verified member
Freelance work: Offer your skills, such as writing, graphic design, programming, or social media management, to clients online.
Online surveys: Participate in market research surveys in exchange for cash.
Sell products online: Sell goods through e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Etsy, or eBay.
Affiliate marketing: Promote products through affiliate links and earn a commission on sales.
Remote tutoring: Teach and offer your services as a tutor via video conferencing.
Online consulting: Offer your expertise and provide consulting services in your area of expertise.
Web or app development: Develop and sell apps or websites.
Stock or cryptocurrency trading: Buy and sell stocks or cryptocurrencies with the goal of making a profit.

Rent out a room or space: Rent out a room or space in your home on platforms such as Airbnb.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are different jobs to do online from home but you have to acquire some skills for some of them.
You can be a blogger online by blogging to earn full time income online from home. This is about creating content that will benefit a lot of people so that you make money through affiliate marketing and displaying of advert on the site.

You can work on paid to post
it can be additional source of income for you. You make money by contributing to the existing topics on the forums. you can create threads or reply to make money.

Freelancing is another good way of making money online