If you do not have the willingness to sacrifice then prepare to fail In making money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many individuals are not realistic when it comes to the act of making money online and although the act of making money online is considered to be more profitable and lucrative than making money offline yet it is not totally a free and smooth activity it's actually need some willingness and irreluctantness to be able to invest and sacrifice your valuable things so as to make money successfully online . Basically , what I am trying to say is that in order to make money online successfully , you must be ready and willing to invest possibly your money , time , energy , knowledge , creativity , and your internet resources on various platforms and websites in the internet performing online gigs , activities ,and duties in order to get paid a considerate and positive amount of money online .

That is why a lot of people today complain about their earnings on a particular website or platform , even if other people are also using the same website or platform in earning a considerate and reasonable amount of money on it . These individuals are not investing much of their valuable things which possibly include their time , energy , and creativity on the website or platform and that is why they fail and do not earn just like others do .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Willingness to succeed must be the pushing force , all those things are absolutely necessary when trying to make money online and it will require a great determination for people to succeed because there are so many challenges when trying to make money online . One of the greatest challenges of so many people is the high competition.

In most cases , this is always what will determine if you are really interested or ready to make money online .

If you cannot be able to withstand all the competition and challenges you will be facing along the way , you may not like he succeed and a lot of people do give up when they cannot stand up to the type of business they are interested.

Well , competition is always unavoidable in some online business , we also have to be very careful about some online business we are establishing because there are some that may not likely be successful because of the higher competition around it . We should consider engaging in business we can easily generate profit without having to compete with others to a point of not being able to make any anything

Determination is just the best way and when we are determined , the possibility of succeeding Will Be higher and smart working is also needed.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Anyone who has to make money on the internet must understand that it is not a bed of roses and there is no easy way to make you a lot of money on the internet.

If you want to make a lot of money on the internet the first thing you need to do is to choose a very lucrative business like Affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading or any other kind of business you like. After that the next thing you need to do is to seek for mentorship or better still try as much as possible to make proper research on the internet and look for valuable materials that would help you get a lot of knowledge about that particular business.

If you want to go into cryptocurrency trading for example, there are a lot of videos on YouTube and that can help you to understand it well and probably make money from it. I was able to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency on YouTube and of course many of online businesses I want to venture into like CPA marketing and affiliate marketing.

The next thing you need to do after you might have gotten the information is to put it into practice.

Rachael

Verified member
I agree with the thread starter. The decision of making money online comes with so much determination if not, it would not make any difference with the offline job you had forfeited in making money online. Prior to this time, I was working in a private school, where I was not being paid up to $35 monthly and the worst thing was that we teachers were being owed and during holidays, there was no means of paying us money. So, during holidays, we have no leverage to enjoy and take care to ourselves because we had to keep it for the next term to aid our transportation before we were being paid again. Without the willingness to make money online it is very difficult even if you have the required skills.

Making money online requires sacrifice. Most times, I have to burn my night and forgo sleep so I can make something reasonable online. Those who make high amounts online have sacrificed their time and level of creativity, hence, it is difficult to equate them to people who just spend few minutes online and back off. Even traders in Forex and cryptocurrency sacrifice a lot of quality time to meet up with the market demands and target.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The point is that , I have so many people out there who are really interested to make money online but they are just interested to make money online through betting and this is something they do not have understanding about .

They will be relying on other people to give them signal on what to bet on and so many other things. Sometimes he will be the winner and sometimes he will possibly lose all the trade which will swallow up all the profits he has gathered in three days. All these things are not encouraging. I don't know how determination can help here because automatically making money with betting online is not something for people to rely on even when they are determined.

Determination is necessary for people to succeed in online business but at the same time we have to be determined in good online business and not something that you are likely to lose your money.

Vladv26

It's definitely not going to be as many people think. Especially at the beginning, when you have no knowledge at all you are going to need to spend a lot of time on the internet until you figure out some good ways to start earning money. You will probably also get scammed a couple times before you start learning how to differentiate good opportunities vs bad ones. You will probably work on some websites for a couple weeks or even months and then find out you will not get paid for your work. It happened to all of us, but you must be determined and keep going. At a certain point you'll start earning some money and if you continue on your path the revenue will get bigger and bigger. But as you said you will have to sacrifice a lot of things in order to be able to make money online.

Mastergp

Verified member
I totally agree with this topic, to succeed either online or any other means it require sacrifice and the first step is timing,many people have refuse to spend much of their time to focus on how they could make money but instead the chose to embark on activities that does not add value to themselves.
Another step is money, money may be needed in some online platform and this in order to get access to them, so it be better to sacrifice something to gain something.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Almost every individual in the world today absolutely want to make money and in fact one of the most engaged activity in the world today is definitely the activity of making money and achieving financial freedom and one of the best ways that majority of people try to accomplish this is as a result of working online and taking on various online jobs and careers so as to considerably and reasonable make money online as expected and as planned . Making money online shouldn't be so complicated because they are some legit platforms that are also flexible and user-friendly to any individual who possibly want to be a member or user to the particular platform in question .

You cannot successfully make money online if you did not endeavour to develop a realistic nice set of what it actually means to make money online and to be sincere making of money online is definitely something that you can achieve quickly and swiftly but rather with persistence and determination you can successfully and accurately do so without any problem or hindrance or any form of obstruction in your way .