How to Make $100 Per Day on Youtube?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't make $100 on YouTube every month, let alone making $100 per day. But I believe it is possible to make $100 or more per day on YouTube. A lot of people make millions from Youtube every year, so it's definitely possible. However, it is also true that not everyone can actually make money on youtube. To make money on YouTube, you need original content. You can use creative commons or stock videos, but your videos need to be original to avoid getting flagged, deactivated, or demonetized, as per YouTube rules. You can still make money from reuploaded or stock videos, but the chances are slim. Making money on YouTube isn't just about video content; it's also about SEO and digital marketing.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I make money on youtube but I don't make $100 per day. I do not think it is easy to make $100 per day through youtube monetization program. If you get $5 CPM rate you need 20k daily traffic to make $100. It is not easy for small creators to get that kind of traffic. However, if you use multiple methods such as brand deals, sponsorship, subscriptions, affiliate marketing, combined with youtube monetization program, I think it is comparatively easy to make $100 per day on youtube.