How can I make $15 per month in a passive way?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Making $50 per month passively could be a daunting challenge at first but there are definitely ways at which you can achieve this and I would advise that you start a blog or YouTube channel that is focused on a particular topic especially the ones your passionate about. It is also good to mention that consistent effort and quality content can make you decent amount of money if you continue to utilize blogging and vlogging to make money. Investing in dividend paying stocks or index fund could be a very viable option to generate passive income as well because I've seen a lot of people make money through this means. It is a simple as investing in the stock market and you would watch your investment grow over time.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is important to realize the power of passive income streams and that could be done through creating and selling digital books such as eBook, stock photos or printables. It is very important to engage yourself in this because it's a passive income opportunity but it needs initial efforts because this product can continually generate income without having to put in much ongoing work. It is also good to know that participating in cashback programs or using so many cashback apps that we have seen today to make your everyday purchase can also add up to somethings substantial over time.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That's right consistency is key with online earnings. If you don't apply focus and fact you might not gain much online. If you want to start blogging as it can earn you 15 $ weekly you need effort and quality content to make decent amount of money and also make passive income

Another is Investing in dividend paying stocks or index fund. This is another good way to generate passive income but make sure it is in a viable source of business

Mika

VIP Contributor
One of the easiest ways to build passive income whether online or offline is through investment. You can invest in stocks, etfs, mutual funds or crypto to earn return on investment. However to consistent earn passive income of $50 per month, you might have to invest $1000-$2000. Another method is to publish ebooks or paperbacks on sites like Amazon..If you manage to publish goods on topics that sell, generating passive income becomes easier. Another method is to sell digital art on the platform like fine art America

deucher

It was a difficult choice for me because I wanted to find where I could earn the most and passively. Cryptocurrency became such a solution for me, because the profit margin is greater than that of others. However, I invested in stablecoin staking and now I get more than 50 dollars a month passively, but I invested more than 1 thousand dollars, so everyone has to decide for themselves whether it is profitable

Chase

One way to make $15 per month passively is by investing in dividend-paying stocks or exchange-traded funds (ETFs). These investments can provide a steady stream of income without requiring much active management. Another option could be renting out a parking space or storage unit if you have extra space available.