Business grants to women owned businesses

D

Deleted member 62875

Women are good business runner's, 80 percent of women globally are business owners.being a woman business owner here are some schemes that will help you boost your business
The catior women's initiative regional awards program, offers yearly grants to women-owned businesses in their initial stages of development that are working to meet one of the 17 UN sustainable loans development goals
The IFundwomen, is a marketplace for women-owned businesses to network and secure partnerships and financing opportunities. It often partners with companies like Adidas, American Express, Diageo, Unilever, Visa, and more to offer grants to women-owned businesses.
The foundation for just a society offers grant to local, national, regional, and international organizations that work to advance the rights of women and LGBTQI people. The FJS focuses its efforts in Francophone West Africa, Mesoamerica, South and Southeast Asia, and the US Southeast, as well as some areas of New York City.
The Amber Grant foundation is a community of entrepreneurial women who assist other women in starting their entrepreneurial journey. The organization gives away $10,000 each month and an additional $25,000 each year to women entrepreneurs.
The Hello Alice Small Business Growth fund offers grants of up to $5,000 to small business owners, “including women, people of color, veterans, LGBTQ+ folks, people with disabilities, and every American with an entrepreneurial dream and the will to work for it.”
HelloAlice, in partnership with DoorDash, is also currently offering grants via their Restourant diserster Relief Fund , with the goal of assisting restaurants in recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic.Somw of the schemes are international which means even African countries can benefit while some are UN based schemes

Sometimes , I am forced to believe the fact that women tend to get much more support easily or faster than men will do to go about their businesses .

I believe that this is not unconnected to the fact that we have got a lot of non-governmental organisations and individual so I tried as much as possible to call out for more support for women, and to also make sure that women get enough empowerment for me that the government or well meaning individuals living in the society .

With this ,it is safe to say that women get much more support from the authorities responsible for this role than men who think of .
Even though , there is still need for the necessary authorities to try as much as possible to ensure that there is a balance between the way they help women from their businesses and also the way they do same for males .

There are a lot of organisations that try as much as possible to make sure that they are supporting women , and it is good because we are going to get a lot of them becoming independent ,and not relying on men as it is usually the norms in the society .

The reason is that women know hospitality and before every business can succeed, you need to treat your customers like kings and queens and women know how to do this.

At time you will just enter a shop or store and the way the lady will be tall to you even if you don't have money you can borrow from your friend to buy something from the shop even if you don't know what you are going to use that thing for.
Men also like buying from women than buying from their fellow men.

I am looking forward to a world where men will also have grants and all what not, as a way to boost their efforts towards starting a business.

Moving away from gender, grants and aids are generally helpful to small business entrepreneurs because that is what is needed to sustain any business. I would like if governments can put more attention to it. It is believed that government has a share of responsibility towards creating employment opportunities and this can be another way to do that.

Private individuals can also contribute to giving grants and helping new businesses grow and flourish.
Thank you.

It's always good that society supports women in whatever endeavor they find themselves in. While the strength of a woman is well known, her male counterparts are naturally stronger and more respected than she is.

Also, as the primary caretakers of children, helping women to start businesses faster and with lesser stress can help them be better parents by having more time and money to spend on their kids. Men are hardly involved in this, especially in some communities where women are still considered inferior.

In my country Nigeria, the government and a lot of Non Governmental Organisations provide aid to women to star a business. Some women have built empires this way, while some simply find a way to add to the family income. Some may be widows with children and this can ensure that she has the ability to provide a better future for them.

This is very good information you have shared here. It is awesome to see that there are so many organizations that support women and their businesses. It shows that people do believe in women and their ability to run businesses effectively.

This is in contrary with the past mindsets and believes that women cannot do such things. Most societies and tribes used to believe and make women believe that they only have a place in the kitchen and not in the cooperate or business world.

With so many organizations that fund women's business ideas, it is great for women to take advantage of these organizations. Which will enable them to grow and be financially independent. So women should be empowered and be told to take such opportunities.

In my country, the empowerment for women in business is going pretty great. There are so many women who don't fear starting businesses anymore. And the government has such organizations that gives funds to those women.

The only downside to these organizations is that most of them face high corruption. You will find that the money set aside for helping women owned businesses are being used for selfish purposes. At the end of the day, it does not serve it's intended purpose.

Last edited: