Bugs And Glitches Can Affect The Click-Through Rate Of Your Blog!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been using the Internet for a really long time and I have visited many website in my life. Many people tend to create blogs and websites in order to make money. In fact, they also get their websites approved by adsense and many other advertising networks. However, I have noticed that their blogs or websites are filled with bugs and glitches that make it really impossible for me or any reader to browse the website properly. For example, I have seen that when I try to load a website, I am not able to scroll the page because the scrolling bar keeps moving me to the top of the page and does not allow me to read the full article properly. In the end I end up quitting that website. I really do not know why people do not notice this because they really need to browse their own site as a reader and try to remove these glitches. These glitches and bugs can seriously have a negative effect on the click-through rate of the website. What do you think?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To prevent this, bloggers need to pay attention to the complaint of the users or they should also be visiting the blog as users too.