Zapsurvey Review Legit or Scam

What is zapsurvey: Zapsurvey is a popular survey app available on andriod (I don't know if they have an app for IOS users). Zapsurvey is one of those survey sites that has been paying for years by completing surveys and sharing your opinions.

How does Zapsurvey works: Download zapsurvey from your favourite app store, create an account or sign-in as a new user, fill in your personal details and required information. After signing up, take your first survey which will earn you about $6.25.

How do I earn: It's pretty simple to earn, you earn by completing surveys available, your first survey will give you a guarantee to will $6.25 (for new users only). You can check on daily for new and updated surveys available. You can also shop online using the zapsurvey app. You can refer new members to receive a referral bonus of $0.45. payment can be made as PayPal funds, Amazon eGift cards and many other Gift card options.

Is Zapsurvey LEGIT:
No, zapsurvey is not a scam. They are legit and staill paying their users. I used this platform two years ago and got my earnings transferred into my PayPal account. It is not a get rich quick platform so you need to be patient and consistent in order to reach the minimum withdrawal point of $25